• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pure Protein 100 Whey Protein, Vanilla Cream, 2 Pound Tub
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Pure Proten 2-lb. Tub of 100% Whey Vanilla Cream Protein on sale for $17.10 - 20% off "Clip the Coupon" - 5% Subscribe & Save = $13 with free shipping.

Note: Must do Subscribe & Save to get the free shipping and avoid the $35 shipping requirement. You may cancel Subscribe & Save any time after your order ships.

Next lowest price on Google Products is $22.90

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

whey
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you have 5 items in your upcoming S&S, the 5% savings goes to 15%.

Man protein has gotten expensive. My favorite is Optimum Nutrition but they hardly ever put it on sale anywhere. Tried Muscle Milk which is even more expensive and that stuff tastes horrible.

Great post. I need high protein on a daily basis, and it was only $10.26 for me after 20% Subscribe & Save discount.

will this make me gain weight?

Excess calories = Excess weight

It doesn't matter where the calories come from.

Probably not very directly, studentrate. It's relatively low in calories, protein is what it provides. If you're doing consistent muscle-building exercise, this can help the muscles grow, and that can result in a weight gain. Such exercise can also burn a lot of calories, so weight gain may require carefully watching & adjusting other food intake too.

The Amazon listing shows nutritional details in label images, but note that recent reviews report the calories and carbs are recently increased, so I think the info in the images is inaccurate now.

Great find, green for you. Came to 12.83 total.

@student, I wouldn't take this if you are trying to LOSE weight. This will help build lean muscle, which will add some weight to you unless you are doing some cardio along with it to burn calories and trade some of your fat for muscle mass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014