• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headseton sale for $44.99 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

• Dolby 7.1 surround sound
  • Built for comfort
  • Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic
  • On-cable sound controls
  • For Windows PC gaming

The next lowest price is on Google Productstarting at $74.99.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

headset (10.85kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Powered by advanced Dolby technology, these 7.1 surround sound headphones position you in the center of an immersive 360-degree soundfield. They let you hear every detail in every direction, just as the game developer intended. Enemy fire. Sirens. Your opponent’s footsteps. When you hear what you can’t see, you win.
  • Also categorized in:

They did not put G930 on sale. That is the one I really want. It is a big hassle dealing with the wire.

I'm guessing this isn't true 7.1 because they only give you a stereo mini jack to plug into your PC for sound, and another for microphone. Even with the USB "adapter" it's still only outputting a stereo signal which is being reporcessed into 7.1 by the headset itself. Or am I missing something? To have true 7.1 they would need 4x stereo audio connectors or native USB (no adapter!).

TheFinalProphecy said:   I'm guessing this isn't true 7.1 because they only give you a stereo mini jack to plug into your PC for sound, and another for microphone. Even with the USB "adapter" it's still only outputting a stereo signal which is being reporcessed into 7.1 by the headset itself. Or am I missing something? To have true 7.1 they would need 4x stereo audio connectors or native USB (no adapter!).
It has to be a simulated sound field. It is impossible to get a 7.1 sound field on a stereo headset... you need 7 individual speakers and a sub for 7.1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014