• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2014 Wall Calendar Sale @ goHastings
Shipping adds $0.96
Expires On: 1/31/2014 11:59PM

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

goHastings
Need a goHastings coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

2014 Wall Calendar Sale
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

congrats. too many night owls made the site go loopy.

many cool calendars at the site.
boxed calendars seem to be the same price as the wall calendars, but I can't search right now...error msg.

Sold out of Walking Dead :/ But many others to choose from!!! Thx OP

Thanks OP.
Got a Dilbert Weekly Engagement Calender.

Thanks OP. Wife wanted the Hello Cupcake and it was $12.71 at Amazon. $3.95 shipped from goHastings with this deal. I'll take it!

if you wanna see what the insides look like just search the calendar name on Calendars.com

After your order is received, please post to report the condition of your wall calendar.

I ordered one a couple years ago.  Although the envelope was not ripped and looked new, the calendar inside was ripped through with a 3 1/2 inch tare.  Not one page, but the whole thing.

JiggleTheHandle said:   After your order is received, please post to report the condition of your wall calendar.

I ordered one a couple years ago.  Although the envelope was not ripped and looked new, the calendar inside was ripped through with a 3 1/2 inch tare.  Not one page, but the whole thing.

Thanks for this post ziphella.  Jiggle, I've ordered wall calendars from goHastings (at this $2.99 or even $1.99 point) for the last two years.
No problems--all arrived in perfect condition. 
Sadly this year Underwater Dogs is sold out, and Goats in Trees looks to be gone even before the sale!

Thanks OP. This made my day.

Thanks OP! N42!

I saw the many of the same calendars for 99 cents at the 99 Cents Chain Store in Los Angeles. Yeah, even the Walking Dead calendar.
They still had hundreds last week - many cheesy choices. Animals, scenery, even an outhouses calendar.

Box calendars available too.

Bump for this deal. Ordered on 1-21, received on 1-25, and all is good! Packed well, not bent, awesome!

howie999 said:   Bump for this deal. Ordered on 1-21, received on 1-25, and all is good! Packed well, not bent, awesome!Yup.. same here.
Cant beat the price!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014