• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten.com:Monoprice|5.1 Channel Home Theater Satellite Speakers Subwoofer - Black|Uncategorized
Disclaimer
Monoprice via Rakuten has the Monoprice 5.1 Channel Home Theater Satellite Speakers & Subwoofer on sale for $74.99 with free shipping. Use coupon code "HOMETV" during checkout to receive the 750 Rakuten Points.

• 8" High performance powered subwoofer
  • 8" down firing driver
  • 60Watt
  • 50Hz - 250Hz
  • 49" Power cord

LINK 

Monoprice
Need a Monoprice coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

speakers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't understand why this is getting red!? Monoprice is an excellent company, and I can't see how you could go wrong with this set for a small room set up. Of course, have reasonable expectations for a cheap set, but this is a HOT deal.

The premium is also on sale, but not quite as hot a deal at $189
Link

116sloppyjoe116 said:   I don't understand why this is getting red!? Monoprice is an excellent company, and I can't see how you could go wrong with this set for a small room set up. Of course, have reasonable expectations for a cheap set, but this is a HOT deal.

Link

Thanks!

116sloppyjoe116 said:   I don't understand why this is getting red!? Monoprice is an excellent company, and I can't see how you could go wrong with this set for a small room set up. Of course, have reasonable expectations for a cheap set, but this is a HOT deal.

Link

I'm with you.  Monoprice has always delivered a great value to me at REGULAR price... Very good company to deal with in my experience.

Green for OP

Pretty good price especially since it comes with an 8" subwoofer. On top of that free shipping green for you OP

Thanks everyone! :3

Picked up a set - thanks!

Thanks OP, any recommendation for a economical amplifier to go with this?

I bought these speakers for $99 about 6 months ago. I hooked them up to an old JVC receiver my dad was getting rid of and was amazed at how great it sounds. I'm not an audiophile, but I now have legitimate 5.1 surround sound and it makes watching movies much better. These speakers are already a great deal at their normal price. On sale they are very hot!

I don't understand how puchasing something at Monoprice gives you Rakuten points. Was Monoprice bought by Rakuten? If so, I will no longer be patronizing them.

Link to Monoprice 

If you aren't comfortable buying at Rakuten, you can still get the speakers at Monoprice for just a little more. Monoprice was indeed bought out, by Blucora,  in August. Will operate as a stand alone also.

VirtuaL said:   I don't understand how puchasing something at Monoprice gives you Rakuten points. Was Monoprice bought by Rakuten? If so, I will no longer be patronizing them.

If you clicked the link it is on the Rakuten marketplace - not directly though Monoprice. Check things out before you assume.

And I am guessing they are not wanting anything to do with Rakuten after that had a huge leak and told everyone too bad.

You might want to change title to say "Rakuten.com" since this is not at Monoprice website directly. That is where the confusion is coming from as the title is off. Monoprice is selling it but through a untrustworthy website to many.

StueyG said:   
VirtuaL said:   I don't understand how puchasing something at Monoprice gives you Rakuten points. Was Monoprice bought by Rakuten? If so, I will no longer be patronizing them.

If you clicked the link it is on the Rakuten marketplace - not directly though Monoprice. Check things out before you assume.

And I am guessing they are not wanting anything to do with Rakuten after that had a huge leak and told everyone too bad.

You might want to change title to say "Rakuten.com" since this is not at Monoprice website directly. That is where the confusion is coming from as the title is off. Monoprice is selling it but through a untrustworthy website to many.

Good tip. I'll be sure to mention them.

Has anybody used these? Any reviews?

gradylives said:   Has anybody used these? Any reviews?
  Yes, I have.  I mentioned my impressions a few posts upthread.

gradylives said:   Has anybody used these? Any reviews?
  If you can't read, why ask for reviews? 

List Price: $252.30You Save61%
Price:$98.34+ FREE SHIPPING
Total Price:$98.34

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014