• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Onkyo TX-NR626 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver, Black Factory Reconditioned
Disclaimer
Amazon's Gold Deal of the Day! They're offering the Onkyo 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver, which is FACTORY RECONDITIONED, for $299.99 with free shipping. Sold by woot! Fulfilled by Amazon

Review: 4.2/5 stars based on 60 customer reviews

• 95 Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz 20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven); 115 Watts per Channel (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 Channels Driven)
  • 6 HDMI Inputs and 2 Outputs with Audio Return Channel
  • Built-In Wi-Fi Certified Wireless LAN Capability, Onboard Bluetooth Audio Streaming Technology
  • Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
  • Factory Reconditioned by Onkyo and comes with 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

LINK

**For price comparison, eBay is selling this for $399.99 also factory reconditioned.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Onkyo is dead to me. I'd pony up the extra coin and go with the Yamaha RX-V773 deal at the egg.

Mid-late nineties I would've said different, but the HDMI issues and over rated amp sections of recent models have soured me for life.

Sold by Woot, not Amazon.

Diggin said:   Sold by Woot, not Amazon.
Didn't see that. Thanks I updated it

Despite the negative reviews on Amazon, I've had great success with my Onkyo receiver. When a problem did arise (picture issues when connecting a new Blu ray player), the factory worked with me to resolve. This price is way below the current Refurb price HERE and even beats their promotions as I recall. Cheers!

NR616 is $199 NEW today at Fry's B&M only...
http://www.frys.com/product/7016231

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014