• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today is variable 30, 40, or 50% off, change your 30 or 40 to 50%:
1) To edit the browser cookies, you will need to download and install Edit This Cookie for Chrome or Cookies Manager+ for Firefox.
2) Go to Banana Republic
3) Using Edit This Cookie or Cookies Manager+, search for the Gap.com cookie named mktUniversalPersist. Click edit and find content/value ALL fields that end with SEG and one additional letter which varies. Change this last character to "C." Click submit/save.
4) Refresh the Banana Republic home page and BRSNOW50 should appear on the home page. 

Banana Republic
See Banana Republic coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

banana republic
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice work, but ...

Good on just one item per bag
$7 shipping <$50 (can pad to $50+ with filler, then return - do they pro-rate discounts?)

worked on all of my 5 piece order... not sure.

Hmmm... Maybe others can weigh in. 

Works fine. Used Mozilla Cookies Manager+ ADD-ON. Thanks

I got the click to uncover your discount email and only got the 30% off. Figured that someone would know how to rig the system to get 50%. Thanks for documenting it.

Awesome deal! I love this store. There's always something to buy when I go to their site.

Now THIS is kicking it old school FW style. Awesome!

thank you op...

Free shipping on orders over $50 applies to total cost before discount & taxes. I bought a pair of jeans for $89.50 - 50% = $44.75. I didn't have to find some stupid filler on clearance to get free shipping.

When I went to the page to do this trick it just gave me the 40% code : BRSNOW40 time to bump it up to 50 thanks OP

I go through a lot of pairs of shorts and these hold up pretty damn well. Two pairs for $57 shipped ain't too shabby for premium shorts.

Yesss, got the Gemma wrap dress in the color I've had my eye on for months. $25 and Ebates more than covers the tax. Thanks OP!

nice

I didn't realize this was a multi-day sale - still good and expires today 1/26

thank you op. in for some work pants.

Dead as far as I can tell...not sure why nabixholdings bumped the thread.

Pretty sure he meant to post in the other thread, which had a new code that expired yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014