• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Upcoming Costco Coupons January 30 to February 23   The upcoming Costco coupons are online on http://adamcos.com/Costco/20140130.php 
Didn't bother to copy the individual. Wanted to beat the others once again for a change

Tires this time are Michelin ($70 off) no montage discount.
Tuxedo cake is $2 off
Duracell batteries $2 off
Smoke Alarms, CO detectors, Fire extinguisher $7 off

Blatantly copied from Inexile from another place on the web.

Member Summary

Upcoming Costco Coupons January 30 to February 23
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The Eneloop deal has been available for at least several days, it is not part of the coupon book. It does have an insta... (more)

chibear (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 1:13a) |

At $40/6-pack, Sonicare Replacement Brush Heads is the best deal for me. Thank you.
Not sure if they always have these pr... (more)

rameshd (Feb. 02, 2014 @ 1:26a) |

When will be the next coupon round?

jcsoigne (Feb. 24, 2014 @ 11:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks - some good (and needed) stuff to look forward to next week.

PDF

Just in time for a Mobil 1 oil change!

They show a bar code for "Inkjet Cartridges", but I don't see a coupon. They occasionally run $2 off promotions. I've been very happy with my Costco refilled Canon cartridges.

Anyone know if this is for in-store refills?

Thanks for sharing. There's a $1 manufacturer's coupon on any L'il Critters Gummy vitamins (expire 1/31).

CUinBlank said:   Thanks for sharing. There's a $1 manufacturer's coupon on any L'il Critters Gummy vitamins (expire 1/31).

I thought that Sams and Costco dont take manufacturer coupons?! Not that I am interested in L'il Critters Gummy vitamins...

pianomaster said:   
CUinBlank said:   Thanks for sharing. There's a $1 manufacturer's coupon on any L'il Critters Gummy vitamins (expire 1/31).
  I thought that Sams and Costco dont take manufacturer coupons?! Not that I am interested in L'il Critters Gummy vitamins...

That is correct. I think BJ's is the only club store that accepts mfr coupons.

good to know this, i shop twice a month @ costco

The .pdf upload doesn't show the first page describing a $20 cash card when you spend $100 on P&G products. Lots of the P&G items are on sale this month at Costco so there could be some really good deals. Only thing I don't know is whether or not the $100 has to be after coupons are taken off. The ad just refers to has to be pre-tax amount. The ad refers to a website costco.com/pg-rebate but it's a blank page right now.

try this: http://www.costco.com/pg-rebate.html 

$100 before tax but after any coupons (credit vegasvegan)

Thanks OP! Good to have as reference

VivYip said:   try this: http://www.costco.com/pg-rebate.html 

$100 before any coupons

The rebate form says before tax but after any coupons or discounts

"Purchase total must be more than $100 before tax and after any coupons or other discounts are applied."

true, my mistake. sorry.

Any ones know about eneloop coupons for this one.. someone had indicated in an earlier post that there will also be eneloop rebate.. which is not in the coupon book...

saints said:   Any ones know about eneloop coupons for this one.. someone had indicated in an earlier post that there will also be eneloop rebate.. which is not in the coupon book...
  I was also looking for that coupon after reading the comment in an earlier thread. I'm still hoping it's an unadvertised special, as I held off on buying the AA/AAA/charger packs when they were on sale in December.

love those veggie straws.  it's already cheap $4.69 for a huge bag and now $2 off making it a wonderful deal.  ty op!

Thanks Tee Semmel for the post and crediting original post. Several things I buy have coupons, so I'll put off buying during the "hole" (the days between the end of one coupon book and beginning of next).

saints said:   Any ones know about eneloop coupons for this one.. someone had indicated in an earlier post that there will also be eneloop rebate.. which is not in the coupon book...
  As far as I remember Eneloop never showed up in the book. It's just posted on the price tag on the shelf if they have it. I'm sure someone will spot it and post it here once it starts.

I was in the Marlboro NJ location on Sunday 1/26 and Eneloops AAx8 + AAA*4 + charger are $19.99
They are right by the entrance.

Wow. $10 off the mobil 1 6-quarts is a good deal. I eyeballed it this past weekend and it was $36.99 normally. This would bring it down to $26.99, which is a savings from Wally world, which is around $26 (5qt jug) + $8 (1qt) = $34 (in my zip plus tax of course) for those of us that need a tad more than 5qts.

I don't know about everyone else, but changing my own oil has proven significantly cheaper than going to those quickie lube places... Most here in my neck of the woods are charging $60 - $90 for a full synthetic oil change.

TeeSemmel said:   Upcoming Costco Coupons January 30 to February 23   The upcoming Costco coupons are online on http://adamcos.com/Costco/20140130.php 
Didn't bother to copy the individual. Wanted to beat the others once again for a change

Tires this time are Michelin ($70 off) no montage discount.
Tuxedo cake is $2 off
Duracell batteries $2 off
Smoke Alarms, CO detectors, Fire extinguisher $7 off

Blatantly copied from Inexile from another place on the web.

OMG what a repost.  This was totally posted on ADAMCOS.COM! Which is totally the website I browse everyday (<--- Yup. Uh huh..)

WTF is adamcos?  

Thanks for posting.  I totally need some crap that costco is selling.  

I think if I could do a "recuring auto purchase" with costco it would be around $75 a month.  But because of all the "high quality super deals" I find there, I end up spending around $500 a month.  

It's not in the coupon book and it probably depends on the store, but Costco's bamboo flooring has a $20 rebate until Feb. 24. See post here for more info.

GrogArgh said:   I don't know about everyone else, but changing my own oil has proven significantly cheaper than going to those quickie lube places... Most here in my neck of the woods are charging $60 - $90 for a full synthetic oil change.
  Don't forget the cost of the oil filter! Then again, who knows of the people at jiffy lube are actually changing my filter... :\

3 AA to D adapter
Disclaimer
reneebill said:   
  I was also looking for that coupon after reading the comment in an earlier thread. I'm still hoping it's an unadvertised special, as I held off on buying the AA/AAA/charger packs when they were on sale in December.

My Costco now has the 8AA/4AAA/charger pack (sku 776230) for $19.99 ($24.99 - $5.00 instant rebate) until Feb 23rd if I recall correctly.
These are the 3rd generation eneloops made in Japan.  The light and dark blue AA batteries are coded HR-3UTGB and the light and dark green AAA batteries are coded HR-4UTGB.  They are rated 1900 mAh for the AA and 750 mAh for the AAA and may be charged up to 1800x.  The charger is made in China and requires that the batteries be charged in pairs.

I bought some 3 AA to D adapters on eBay and plan to use the eneloops in my LED lanterns for my disaster preparedness kit.  The eneloops should retain 70% of their charge after 5 yrs. 

The Eneloop deal has been available for at least several days, it is not part of the coupon book. It does have an instant rebate, no coupon needed.

At $40/6-pack, Sonicare Replacement Brush Heads is the best deal for me. Thank you.
Not sure if they always have these prices, but its time for me to stock at these prices.

When will be the next coupon round?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.