• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Defiant LED Aluminum Flashlight Combo 8-Pack -96814 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Home Depot has the Defiant LED Aluminum Flashlight Combo (8-pk.) on sale for $1.00 with free in-store pickup only.

• Eight (8) 6-LED Flashlights
  • Each flashlight provides 24-lumens of light output, 22m throw & 3 hours of run time on 3 AAA Eveready Batteries
  • Handheld
  • Non-Slip Grip & lanyard for secure hold.

Review: 4.6/5 stars based on 24 customer reviews.

Was posted here weeks ago for $6.00

LINK 

Also Available:
Defiant 9-LED Aluminum Flashlights (2-pk.) - $1.50 w/ in-store pickup.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

flashlight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Great deal OP thanks

ArtieLange (Feb. 02, 2014 @ 5:27a) |

Price is now down to $1.00 guys!

slervik (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 9:48a) |

Was in HD looking for one of the other flashlight deals and found a couple of these near an endcap - no signs or sticker... (more)

wordgirl (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 10:07a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

darn - OOS all around me... good price!

Comes with 24 AAA batteries too!

8-pack OOS.  2-pack in stock...decisions decisions.

Also the Defiant 100 lumens Indestructable for only 3.98 is good for what you get. Camo flashlight

Thanks!

I picked up the a few two packs yesterday while looking for the batteries.

Retailnever said:   I picked up the a few two packs yesterday while looking for the batteries.
  And?

I had gotten in on the prior deal at $6 a pack. Might try and get a PM done as they're now 50% off. Thanks OP. Will report back as to if they give the money back or not.

dvpatel said:   I had gotten in on the prior deal at $6 a pack. Might try and get a PM done as they're now 50% off. Thanks OP. Will report back as to if they give the money back or not.
  I'll be interested to hear about that. I also got in on the $6 deal...getting back 50% would be a nice bonus to an already great deal. I'd buy more, but they're OOS everywhere close to me.

These things are beyond cheap (build quality). I bought some to try out, and I mean they work, but the build quality and 3AA requirement is a huge turn off to me.

I went into HD yesterday for a different deal but when I went to the display a customer was buying up as much as she could stating she was buying them for her crew..What ever that meant. But I picked up 9 of these along with another item that was a FireSaffe which was reduced to 4.00 from 12.00. When I checked out it was a frenzy of HD employees buying this and the safe up. I was in shock they did not already know of this deal because it was right at the store entrance. Needless to say all these flashlights, three display cases sold out along with the firesafe in less than ten minutes!

OOS everywhere around

Has anyone been able to get a price match to this lower price from when they were $6 just two weeks ago? I might call and see if CS will give me a price match to this lower price?

Update @ 11:00:
I called Home Depot online CS and they told me to take the receipt back to the HD B&M and they would make the price adjustment for me. I bought 6 packs of these, so this would save me over $18. Well worth me visit today since I will out and about anyway. I will report back later what happens.

Update @ 2 PM:
I went by Home Depot B&M and they quickly and gladly gave me the price adjustment. The CSR even commented that I got a great deal. I saved $18.12 + tax on my previous purchase. Thanks so much OP!

llmercll said:   These things are beyond cheap (build quality). I bought some to try out, and I mean they work, but the build quality and 3AA requirement is a huge turn off to me.

They come with batteries.  Treat them as throw aways, if it suits you.

I find them handy to stash all around the house for emergencies.  Bedroom nightstands, desk drawers.  Just worth having for that purpose alone.

Buddy of mine has a restaurant.
When the power goes out (and it does once or twice a year) they are always scambling for lights.
Good deal for them

Just an update.
I got the store to give me a price adjustment a couple of hours ago. Saved $18.12 + tax on 6 packs from my earlier purchase.
Thanks OP!

Local HD was a hassle. They did not know how to adjust the price. Luckily, they had 2 packs left so I purchased them at the new price and returned them right back with the old receipt. I have not taken the packages back. They even said that if I returned, I would not be able to buy them back but since they had 2 packs I lucked out.

In 4 4! Thanks!

Great deal OP thanks

Price is now down to $1.00 guys!

Was in HD looking for one of the other flashlight deals and found a couple of these near an endcap - no signs or stickers, bu t they rang up at $2 (the price then, and a pretty darn good price too.)

So scout around. There may be some lurking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014