• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
BELKIN 10 ft. 12 Outlets 3996 Joules Surge Protector $18.99 shipped w/code EMCPWHF82 at Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812107141&...

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Belkin (8.06kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
This Belkin Home/Office Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations, and all connected devices. This unit combines advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. This Home/Office Series model protects professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances. This Home/Office Series model features a detachable cord-management clip that helps organize your cables.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good price for 12 Outlets 3996 Joules.

rated:
I've got two of these. I like them

rated:
ArtieLange said:   I've got two of these. I like them
If a power brick is plugged into one of the side plugs, does it leave enough clearance for a PSU power cable (with the thick / solid plastic housing) to be plugged into the center row or does it only leave room for a small thin plug like from a lamp or something..?

rated:
They have a pretty good amount of space between the plugs but it kind of depends on how big your power brick is. I've got one power brick thats average and one from an air conditioner thats huge so I can't fit a regular plug next to the air conditioner plug but can fit a regular plug next to the normal size brick. The problem I have is if you plug a brick in sometimes it blocks one of the plugs that run down the middle of the unit. Hope that helps

rated:
syf3r said:   If a power brick is plugged into one of the side plugs, does it leave enough clearance for a PSU power cable (with the thick / solid plastic housing) to be plugged into the center row or does it only leave room for a small thin plug like from a lamp or something..?

I just looked at mine.  My PSU is plugged in the middle with a power brick next to it, with still a small amount of space between them.

rated:
Yeah I've got some huge power bricks like that air conditioner unit and another one looking at it I don't even know what its going to right now its a mess of cables back there but its to big to plug in a normal plug above it. If you just have normal sized power bricks I think like MokaJava said you should be fine. I have so much stuff In my one room I have 4 surge protectors with things plugged in all of them its a mess of cables.

rated:
I've got a few of these, they are really decent power strips / surge protectors.

Edit: Perhaps not this exact model, they sell several similar models with different length cords.

rated:
I have one of these, very well designed, you can actually use all the plugs even if you have six power bricks plugged into the sides. I wish they had a 3-ft one, as 10-ft is just too much for where I need it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014