Member Summary

remington 38gr subsonic 100rd
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition

Unbeatable quality
Match-grade accuracy
Great for training and plinking

Bank on classic Remington quality and reliability with their .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition. Perfect for tournament competition, training new shooters or roaming Target-rich woodlands for small varmints. Built for shot-after-shot performance and versatility using the same level of care that's put into Remington's centerfire ammo.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limit 1 + $5.95 shipping.

Subsonic may also not work with semi-automatic pistols. They may not create enough pressure to fully rack the slide back causing FTFs and FTEs

This is one of my favorite 22 loads. I have a 597 that really comes alive with this ammo. In that rifle it is very accurate which I haven't seen with some other subsonic ammo in that rifle. I have found it to work well in my pistols as well, but don't get any more accuracy than some of the other subsonic loads I have tried in them. The pistol I have used this ammo in the most is a Colt Woodsman.

I have suppressors (and the tax stamps to go with them), which is the main reason I shoot so much subsonic ammo. This price isn't brilliant, but it is in stock and not outrageously high, so that makes it a good deal today.

OOS, only boxes of 50 left, and you can only order 1 box from Cabela's

Is the government still buying all the ammo? Anyone predict with 22LR will be as widely avail as 18mo ago?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014