• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Monty Python & the Holy Grail (Blu-Ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy) for $6.98. Ships free with Prime or orders of $35.

Also available @ Best Buy for $4.99 with free in-store pickup. - Thanks DovleK!!

This movie is one of the best things to have ever existed. The reviews are positive for a reason. 97% fresh at RottenTomatoes

"From its opening multi-language titles (that sure looks like Swedish) to the closing arrest of the entire Dark Ages cast by modern-day bobbies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail helped to define "irreverence" and became an instant cult classic. This time the Pythonites savage the legend of King Arthur, juxtaposing some excellently selected exterior locations with an unending stream of anachronistic one-liners, non sequiturs, and slapstick set pieces. The Knights of the Round Table set off in search of the Holy Grail on foot, as their lackeys make clippety-clop sounds with coconut shells. A plague-ridden community, ringing with the cry of "bring out your dead," offers its hale and hearty citizens to the body piles. A wedding of convenience is attacked by Arthur's minions while the pasty-faced groom continually attempts to burst into song. The good guys are nearly thwarted by the dreaded, tree-shaped "Knights Who Say Ni!" A feisty enemy warrior, bloodily shorn of his arms and legs in the thick of battle, threatens to bite off his opponent's kneecap. A French military officer shouts such taunts as "I fart in your general direction" and "I wave my private parts at your aunties." Rabbits are a particular obsession of the writers this time around, ranging from the huge Trojan Rabbit to the "killer bunny" that decapitates one of the knights. Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, and Michael Palin collaborated on the script and assumed most of the onscreen roles, while Gilliam and Jones served as co-directors. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi"

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
True, but I am making my claim as Emperor, because I just had a moistened bink lob a scimitar at me!

jaimelobo (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 9:25a) |

If Monty Python were making fun of the internet users today, I'm sure they would have something to say about idiot phras... (more)

po90260 (Jan. 31, 2014 @ 10:43p) |

Help, help! I'm being repressed!

heyyl0w (Feb. 01, 2014 @ 2:09p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I Just looked for it on BB and it us 4.99 i think.

rated:
DovleK said:   I Just looked for it on BB and it us 4.99 i think.
  Do you have a link? I'll add it.

rated:
Ni!

rated:
heyyl0w said:   
DovleK said:   I Just looked for it on BB and it us 4.99 i think.
  Do you have a link? I'll add it.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition) (DVD) - Best Buy http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=4816189&

rated:
The best buy offer is just the digital version, not the Blu-ray dvd

rated:
glenatuf said:   Ni!
  You must bring us a shrubbery!

rated:
I found the non-mobile link and it says the format is a Blu-Ray disc! That makes it amazing if you can find one to pick up at a store. I updated the OP.

rated:
heyyl0w said:   I can't tell if the BB offer has the disc or just the copy. It's confusing me. Anyone else able to figure it out? If so that is a terrific deal!!
I click on features then it offers other versions and I click on the blu Ray one and it seems the same one. Will try to buy it. Its 5! Lol good deal $7 too

rated:
heyyl0w said:   I found the non-mobile link and it says the format is a Blu-Ray disc! That makes it amazing if you can find one to pick up at a store. I updated the OP.
sorry about the mobile link. Using my Nokia 521 for $35 from the Target deal lol

rated:
DovleK said:   
heyyl0w said:   I found the non-mobile link and it says the format is a Blu-Ray disc! That makes it amazing if you can find one to pick up at a store. I updated the OP.
sorry about the mobile link. Using my Nokia 521 for $35 from the Target deal lol

You're just fine! Thank you for letting me know. That is a great deal if you already planned on buying stuff from BB or you have one nearby.

rated:
Tis but a flesh wound!

rated:
in for 1

rated:
​Deal says, "I'm not dead!"

rated:
In for one even though I have this on DVD, can't be the price and now will have it on BD

rated:
It could grip it by the husk!

rated:
KevinD said:   The best buy offer is just the digital version, not the Blu-ray dvd
No, it's the BD and Ultraviolet (I have two, I picked up at lunch, sitting on my desk) 

rated:
Crowd: A witch! A witch! A witch! We found a witch! We've got a witch! A witch! A witch! We have found a witch. May we burn her?
- How do you know she is a witch
- She looks like one.
- Bring her forward.
- I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch !
- But you are dressed as one.
- They dressed me like this. - No, we didn't.
- And this isn't my nose. It's a false one.
- Well? - We did do the nose.
- The nose? - And the hat. But she is a witch !
- Did you dress her up like this? - No, no!
- Yes. A bit.
- She has got a wart.
- What makes you think she's a witch?
- She turned me into a newt!
- A newt?
- I got better.
- Burn her anyway!
- Quiet! Quiet!
- There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
- Are there? What are they? Tell us. - Do they hurt?
- Tell me, what do you do with witches?
- Burn them!
- And what do you burn, apart from witches?
- More witches! - Wood!
- So why do witches burn?
- 'Cause they're made of wood? - Good!
- How do we tell if she is made of wood? - Build a bridge out of her.
- But can you not also make bridges out of stone?
- Oh, yeah.
- Does wood sink in water?
- No, it floats. - Throw her into the pond!
- What also floats in water?
- Bread. - Apples.
- Very small rocks. - Cider! Great gravy.
- Cherries. Mud. - Churches.
- Lead. - A duck!
- Exactly.
- So, logically--
- If she weighs the same as a duck...
- she's made of wood.
- And therefore?
- A witch!
- A duck! A duck! - Here's a duck.
- We shaIl use my largest scales.
- Burn the witch !
- Remove the supports!
- A witch!
- It's a fair cop.
- Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?
- I am Arthur, king of the Britons.

rated:
"You can't expect to wield supreme power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

rated:
Good movie Good deal

rated:
heyyl0w said:   "You can't expect to wield supreme power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
True, but I am making my claim as Emperor, because I just had a moistened bink lob a scimitar at me!

rated:
DovleK said:   

If Monty Python were making fun of the internet users today, I'm sure they would have something to say about idiot phrases like "LOL"

rated:
po90260 said:   
DovleK said:   

If Monty Python were making fun of the internet users today, I'm sure they would have something to say about idiot phrases like "LOL"

Help, help! I'm being repressed!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014