• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Glacier Bay Newbury Single-Handle Bar Faucet in Brushed Nickel with Soap Dispenser-FS1A0008BNV at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Glacier Bay Newbury Single-Handle Bar Faucet in Brushed Nickel with Soap Dispenser $51.20 free shipping or free store pickup at Home Depot

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Glacier-Bay-Newbury-Single-Handle-Bar...

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The Glacier Bay Newbury Single-Handle Bar Faucet in Brushed Nickel with Soap Dispenser offers a clean and bright design that will enhance a wide variety of kitchen or bar décor. Durable with brass construction for lasting enjoyment, the faucet is easy to operate with a single-handle design that gives you precise control over water flow and temperature. The high-arc spout provides plenty of clearance for filling containers, while the ceramic valve helps ensure drip-free functionality. Includes a coordinating soap dispenser. Pair with other pieces from the Newbury Collection for a complete and polished look. Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Brass construction promotes long-lasting use and enjoyment
Brushed nickel finish offers a bright look to your bar or kitchen area
Clean design complements many decorating styles
Single-control handle conveniently adjusts water flow and temperature
High-arc spout has a 6-1/2 in. reach for added clearance
Convenient soap/lotion dispenser included
Ceramic disc valve for virtually drip-free operation
Lever handle is ADA compliant for ease of operation
Can be mounted with or without deckplate
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find

Thanks alot man

I have all new-ish faucets throughout my house, in sinks, in tubs, kitchen, etc. All under 10 years old. There is a smattering of Moen, Peerless, Delta, and one Glacier Bay. The Glacier Bay faucet was by a large margin the least expensive of them all. And it is the only one that has never needed a cartridge replacement. All of the others have developed various symptoms with time: hard to turn handles, squeaky handles, drips, etc. The Delta kitchen faucet is stainless steel, yet large pieces of the finish deteriorated and they had to send me a new neck. I will say that all of these companies have easily and gladly sent me free kits to fix them, but I'd rather not deal with it in the first place.

This is only one data point. $0.02.

I purchased and installed this exact faucet last week.

It looks much more expensive than the price (nice nickel finish). Installs easy, and functions (flow rate) comparable to a full price kitchen faucet.

I got it for $58 so this new price is good.

bxd20 said:   I have all new-ish faucets throughout my house, in sinks, in tubs, kitchen, etc. All under 10 years old. There is a smattering of Moen, Peerless, Delta, and one Glacier Bay. The Glacier Bay faucet was by a large margin the least expensive of them all. And it is the only one that has never needed a cartridge replacement. All of the others have developed various symptoms with time: hard to turn handles, squeaky handles, drips, etc. The Delta kitchen faucet is stainless steel, yet large pieces of the finish deteriorated and they had to send me a new neck. I will say that all of these companies have easily and gladly sent me free kits to fix them, but I'd rather not deal with it in the first place.

This is only one data point. $0.02.

even though it is only one data point it is interesting.  however I wonder if the glacier bay happens to also be the least used faucet in your house.  clearly kitchen faucets are heavily used and also come into contact with a wider variety of things than say a bathroom faucet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014