• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

HP (18.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Walamrt  a great deal

Epson Expres Home XP-310 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Epson-Expressio... (more)

yesidonoitall (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 3:08p) |

received my printers today via UPS and the boxes were destroyed. Looks like they were left out in the Rain/Snow/etc for... (more)

evanm (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 6:43p) |

I would start with the delivery carrier
I know that with FedEx if the driver sees an obvious problem he leaves a note adv... (more)

yesidonoitall (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 6:49p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal!

rated:
Thank you

rated:
It's cheaper to buy this printer than the ink cartridges alone for my actual printer! GREEN!!!!

rated:
I thought I got a deal when buying this printer for $40 flat, a week ago. But this deal beats everything even deeper!
It is a good printer, the ink cartridges you are going to be able to refill by yourself = very cheap.
The only cons so far that I noticed is that any time I turn this printer off, the next time I put it on, it asks me to print alignment page, which is annoying, because you can't bypass it. You are able to send work to the printer, and it will do the job, but the little window on the printer will always says that you need to print out the alignment page...

rated:
Shadows04 said:   I thought I got a deal when buying this printer for $40 flat, a week ago. But this deal beats everything even deeper!
It is a good printer, the ink cartridges you are going to be able to refill by yourself = very cheap.
The only cons so far that I noticed is that any time I turn this printer off, the next time I put it on, it asks me to print alignment page, which is annoying, because you can't bypass it. You are able to send work to the printer, and it will do the job, but the little window on the printer will always says that you need to print out the alignment page...

Found this!

"To stop the alignment page from printing, you'll need to complete the alignment process. So the next time it prints the page on startup, place the page on the scanner with the face down IMMEDIATELY, and press the scan button to start scanning it. Once that is done, it shouldn't print it again."

Same thing happened with a printer I had at my office.

rated:
Wow thanks for that, I will try, I was going to google it myself

rated:
For $20 more you can find a printer that uses 4 carts that sell on eBay for $2 or so.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   For $20 more you can find a printer that uses 4 carts that sell on eBay for $2 or so.

So why don't you reference a model number for us

rated:
loadednightrain said:   
yesidonoitall said:   For $20 more you can find a printer that uses 4 carts that sell on eBay for $2 or so.

hes proly talkin bout Brothers my brothaaa

rated:
loadednightrain said:   

Watch FW
Quite often her is Brother, Canon or Epson all in one's using 4 carts for $50
Make sure you can get generics for them on eBay.

I just would not buy any that uses only 2 carts.

rated:
Yeah, not sure about the 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridge.  I assume that the one cartridge has 1/3 the colored ink of separate carts.
Still a ood deal tho'

rated:
Shadows04 said:   I thought I got a deal when buying this printer for $40 flat, a week ago. But this deal beats everything even deeper!

Just curious, why would you turn it off?  My printers just go into hibernate when not used and power up when they get a data signal from the source.

rated:
That is what I did! GREEN!!!

rated:
forthill said:   Yeah, not sure about the 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridge.  I assume that the one cartridge has 1/3 the colored ink of separate carts.
Still a ood deal tho'

The problem with  tri color carts is
1 goes out you need to replace the whole thing.

rated:
Having just junked a 1522 nf HP printer, I can't fathom why anyone would buy any of their current products. Maybe meg can turn the company around but I would never let anyone I liked buy another HP product from the current lineup. I've gotten to the point of avoiding all their products after the HP folio Ultrabook I bought also crapped out.

Full disclosure: I have
HP touchpad running CM-Love it
HP Laserjet 4000 circa 2005-Love it

rated:
jumblies said:   Having just junked a 1522 nf HP printer, I can't fathom why anyone would buy any of their current products. Maybe meg can turn the company around but I would never let anyone I liked buy another HP product from the current lineup. I've gotten to the point of avoiding all their products after the HP folio Ultrabook I bought also crapped out.

Full disclosure: I have
HP touchpad running CM-Love it
HP Laserjet 4000 circa 2005-Love it

HP is dead to me forever.

Compaq lappy almost died from heat problems; didn't totally die, just kept slowing down, sometimes shutting down, it was a real garbage can.  Then, foolishly, I thought "Hey, I'll step up in the world, buy an HP lappy, THEN I'll be happy." and that thing was worse than the Compaq.

I still have -- and use -- an HP inkjet from 2001.  It's slow but I don't care, color carts are expensive but I only use it to print letters etc so only use black ink, easy to refill.

HP used to make high quality products.  Today, they make junk.  They don't stand behind the junk they make.  I don't care how inexpensive it is, given the grief factor, it's too expensive even if it's free.  Never, ever again.

rated:
Does waiting for a refurbished monochrome all-in-one deal make sense for doing medium duty copying?  OP's $29 price is really tempting.

Meritline has refurbished cartridges for this HO for around $15-linky ---does that sound like it's in the ballpark?

Edit: the Meritline price isn't that different from what WalMart wants for OEM cartridges.

rated:
I have an HP DJ D110A - after almost every print job I have to shut it down and turn it back on. Very annoying

rated:
Geez, HP is even too cheap to include a $2-3 USB cord?? BTW, does it use USB 3.0?

"USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here."

rated:
Squonk said:   Geez, HP is even too cheap to include a $2-3 USB cord?? BTW, does it use USB 3.0?

check the first comment at OP's WalMart link.

rated:
RE:

Try the Dollar Tree or similar stores....

rated:
Squonk said:   Geez, HP is even too cheap to include a $2-3 USB cord?? BTW, does it use USB 3.0?

It is Very Very VERY RARE a printer comes with a cable..
Most should know that.

rated:
Can't beat that price. Great find OP

rated:
dead? shows $49 in cart.
kinda funny that on the same page item shows $49, and a few inches lower under "People who viewed this item ultimately bought" it shows $29 price for the same model recently purchased.

rated:
Walamrt  a great deal

Epson Expres Home XP-310 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Epson-Expression-Home-XP-310-All-in-On...
$59 a real good deal, and it uses 4 cartsI do not read or pay attention to reviews or listen to those who say it sucks up ink.
4 pack ink on eBay $10

rated:
received my printers today via UPS and the boxes were destroyed. Looks like they were left out in the Rain/Snow/etc for an extended amount of time. One of the boxes has the top half off and soggy. Looks like whatever was inside is not there anymore

Anyone have experience returning things to WalMart after something like this happened?

rated:
evanm said:   received my printers today via UPS and the boxes were destroyed. Looks like they were left out in the Rain/Snow/etc for an extended amount of time. One of the boxes has the top half off and soggy. Looks like whatever was inside is not there anymore

Anyone have experience returning things to WalMart after something like this happened?

I would start with the delivery carrier
I know that with FedEx if the driver sees an obvious problem he leaves a note advising what to do.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014