QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

HP 2514 Deskjet All-in-One Print, Scan & Copy Inkjet Printer $29.00 p/u @ WALMART

First page
1 of 3
WikiPost
1/29/14 12:44 PM
HP [ image/jpeg - 18.10kB ]
vkbondad
1/29/14 12:46 PM
Good deal!
ppanamared
1/29/14 12:52 PM
Thank you
acrocasta
1/29/14 1:54 PM
It's cheaper to buy this printer than the ink cartridges alone for my actual printer! GREEN!!!!
Shadows04
1/29/14 2:02 PM
I thought I got a deal when buying this printer for $40 flat, a week ago. But this deal beats everything even deeper!
It is a good printer, the ink cartridges you are going to be able to refill by yourself = very cheap.
The only cons so far that I noticed is that any time I turn this printer off, the next time I put it on, it asks me to print alignment page, which is annoying, because you can't bypass it. You are able to send work to the printer, and it will do the job, but the little window on the printer will always says that you need to print out the alignment page...
Farfisa850
1/29/14 2:05 PM
STAFF POST
Shadows04 said:   

I thought I got a deal when buying this printer for $40 flat, a week ago. But this deal beats everything even deeper!
It is a good printer, the ink cartridges you are going to be able to refill by yourself = very cheap.
The only cons so far that I noticed is that any time I turn this printer off, the next time I put it on, it asks me to print alignment page, which is annoying, because you can't bypass it. You are able to send work to the printer, and it will do the job, but the little window on the printer will always says that you need to print out the alignment page...

†Found this!

"To stop the alignment page from printing, you'll need to complete the alignment process. So the next time it prints the page on startup, place the page on the scanner with the face down IMMEDIATELY, and press the scan button to start scanning it. Once that is done, it shouldn't print it again."

Same thing happened with a printer I had at my office.
Shadows04
1/29/14 2:42 PM
Wow thanks for that, I will try, I was going to google it myself
yesidonoitall
1/29/14 3:09 PM
For $20 more you can find a printer that uses 4 carts that sell on eBay for $2 or so.
loadednightrain
1/29/14 3:51 PM
yesidonoitall said:   

For $20 more you can find a printer that uses 4 carts that sell on eBay for $2 or so.

††
So why don't you reference a model number for us
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.