• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rubbermaid 14-Gallon 56-Quart Access Medium Tote, Set of 4: Storage Organization : Walmart.com
Disclaimer

Disclaimer
Store pick-up is only option. The others they have available on their site for shipping are much more expensive.

$14.97 Rubbermaid 14-Gallon (56-Quart) Access Medium Tote, Set of 4  19.51 x 17.51 x 15.08 - You have to click on the Color: Black to see price, even though it's the only option.

$12.97 Rubbermaid 11-Gallon (44-Quart) AccessSmall Tote, Set of 4  19.51 x 17.51 x 11.58 - You have to click on the Color: Turquoise to see price
These go for $12.97 Each at the Depot 

This seems like it may be a price mistake? Will find out at pickup tomorrow if they actually give you (4) or if you have to argue about it!

** EDIT ** Please read entire thread, hit or miss on on Set of 4, so I added YMMV. It is a price mistake, when you go for pickup everyone (including myself) is reporting only 1 bin being ready. So YMMV as to whether they honor it or not.

Member Summary

Rubbermaid Front-Access Storage Totes
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Small Organizer
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
RESULTS: I finally was able to get Wal-Mart to honor my order. My initial order went thru and I received a pick up confi... (more)

megainstock (Feb. 06, 2014 @ 10:33a) |

Yes, Gizmo, I kept calling and getting very rude reps. I just kept calling until I found someone that took pity on my pl... (more)

NoFoolPrice (Feb. 07, 2014 @ 1:51p) |

Persistance pays off. Had eight tubs delivered yesterday.

NoFoolPrice (Feb. 11, 2014 @ 5:45a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a solid price mistake. In for 4x(sets of 4!). Let's hope I don't have to fight too much!

Picking up today...would only allow 1 set of the turquoise since it is low inventory...might just try another store

OUT OF STOCK.
I was able to score one set. Thanks OP.

Got a set of the black ones.

Thanks OP

dang, I already got a cancellation. Trying another store...

gizmo said:   dang, I already got a cancellation. Trying another store...

wait I take that back.. The larger ones got cancelled, not the small ones

I see stock, but I can't see a store pickup option or price. I wonder if this is my store?

fulbuyer said:   I see stock, but I can't see a store pickup option or price. I wonder if this is my store?
  I had the same issue...if you click on Color: Black, the price will appear.

Just ordered 1 set of each; thanks OP!

got the ready to pick up email for the black ones. I was planning on waiting till friday to pick up but I might make the trip tonight to be safe.

1chris1 said:   
fulbuyer said:   I see stock, but I can't see a store pickup option or price. I wonder if this is my store?

I did that, still nothing.  I can see prices on other items and can add to cart, just not this one .

$5 for set of 4 at my local WalMart (online)

Ordered two sets of the black ones for store pick up. Said they would be ready for pick up by 10a.m. tomorrow.

fulbuyer said:   
1chris1 said:   

I did that, still nothing.  I can see prices on other items and can add to cart, just not this one .

If it's selected, it will have a blue box around it, ,and once you do that the pricing should come up. If it isn't then maybe it's not in stock at your store. If you have another nearby, try changing your store

dupe

I got a ready-for-pick-up on the larger ones at a 2nd store, hope it's really a pack of 4; but can't make it until tomorrow.

Thank you for shopping with WalMart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Rubbermaid 14-Gallon (56-Quart) Access Medium Tote, Set of 4; Color: Black 2 $14.97

I call BS, I checked my account and they charged it, then almost immediately reversed the charge. I reordered using a different card, waiting to see what the excuse is this time.

Subtotal:

$29.94

Cancelled again except that this time it was cuz they don't have them in stock in my store. If I go to my local WalMart and find them in stock, think they will honor the advertised price?

nm

dunno why, but I got a set. maybe FW is telling me to clean up all the stuff that I buy because of FW. thanks OP.

Great find, Gizmo! Will be great to store all my tools in.

I tried a third time and for some reason this one went through and I got the 'ready for pick up' email. I'm not taking any chances, going to pick them up now. Will update when I return.

Got my ready to pick up e-mail.  Wonder what will be there when I show up.

NoFoolPrice said:   I tried a third time and for some reason this one went through and I got the 'ready for pick up' email. I'm not taking any chances, going to pick them up now. Will update when I return.
  Hi.  Just about to hit place order.  Did you end up with a set of 4?  Thanks

Orders canceled....

In for a black ones. Still processing...crossing my fingers

OOS when I tried to place order #2.  Just hope the first order still goes thru

Dang..... Order #1 got canceled an hour later.

got both set and I got the 'ready for pick up' email.

Can anybody confirm that its 4 pieces as advertised?

1 got cancelled:
"Thank you for shopping with WalMart.com. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the items listed below because they were not available in your selected store when we were preparing your order for pickup."
2nd cancelled as well.

Not in stock for me but this is a great deal!!

Just got back from WalMart after getting 'ready for pickup' for two sets of black ones. It's not happening. They don't even come in sets. They had two single ones waiting for me and said I could take those or they would refund my money. I did neither, I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon in case any of you all's come through, then I'm going to call WalMart.com and complain.
Forgot to mention that they are very nice, would have been a great deal, the regular price for just one is $14.97. Good luck!

I see it as a win-win. If I get them, great. If not, they helped me reach the $50 limit for free ship to home of other stuff I wanted. You can mix pickup at store and ship to home on the same order to reach the minimum free shipping amount.

My order was cancelled.

NoFoolPrice said:   Just got back from WalMart after getting 'ready for pickup' for two sets of black ones. It's not happening. They don't even come in sets. They had two single ones waiting for me and said I could take those or they would refund my money. I did neither, I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon in case any of you all's come through, then I'm going to call WalMart.com and complain.
Forgot to mention that they are very nice, would have been a great deal, the regular price for just one is $14.97. Good luck!

Exact same thing happened to me tonight. They only had three total in the store or the manager would have probably given me 4 for $10 for the hassle. It's a shame, what a deal.

evilstepmother said:   NoFoolPrice said:   Just got back from WalMart after getting 'ready for pickup' for two sets of black ones. It's not happening. They don't even come in sets. They had two single ones waiting for me and said I could take those or they would refund my money. I did neither, I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon in case any of you all's come through, then I'm going to call WalMart.com and complain.

Exact same thing happened to me tonight. They only had three total in the store or the manager would have probably given me 4 for $10 for the hassle. It's a shame, what a deal.

Exact same experience here, but with different results. Confirmed product pickup email for 1 set of 4. They bring 1 tote to the counter. I explained that order was for set of 4 and to please check. Had 1 associate who agreed with me, and another helping that said I would need to pay for 3 more if I wanted 4 total. We called the manager up to the front and I had the associate show him my order email, as well as the item description on WalMart.com (which still shows as set of 4 for $14.97 by the way). As the store only had 3 in-stock (a glitch in the system I am told), I was told by manager I could pay for the one I ordered or cancel and replace my order online for another store. No rain checks. Being 30 minutes into this whole ordeal, I suggested that the manager could cancel my order, but only if he placed another for me, confirmed the stock with the other WalMart, and had them set aside for me. Now manager says that he is not responsible for items sold online and this must be an error. Manager instructs associate to call ship-to-store 1-800 # (at my request), explains situation and to confirm if a true error or not. After 5-minute wait, customer rep finally sides with me. I pick up 3 in-stock and now have a rain check to pick up the last once back in-stock.

Mission accomplished, but not for the faint of heart (or those short on time)!

I went to my store to pick up mine after i ordered and it was only 1 of each vs set of 4. I got my refund and the managers sold them to me at the price set divided by 4 for my inconvenience.

bluespeed22 said:   evilstepmother said:   NoFoolPrice said:   Just got back from WalMart after getting 'ready for pickup' for two sets of black ones. It's not happening. They don't even come in sets. They had two single ones waiting for me and said I could take those or they would refund my money. I did neither, I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon in case any of you all's come through, then I'm going to call WalMart.com and complain.

Exact same experience here, but with different results. Confirmed product pickup email for 1 set of 4. They bring 1 tote to the counter. I explained that order was for set of 4 and to please check. Had 1 associate who agreed with me, and another helping that said I would need to pay for 3 more if I wanted 4 total. We called the manager up to the front and I had the associate show him my order email, as well as the item description on WalMart.com (which still shows as set of 4 for $14.97 by the way). As the store only had 3 in-stock (a glitch in the system I am told), I was told by manager I could pay for the one I ordered or cancel and replace my order online for another store. No rain checks. Being 30 minutes into this whole ordeal, I suggested that the manager could cancel my order, but only if he placed another for me, confirmed the stock with the other WalMart, and had them set aside for me. Now manager says that he is not responsible for items sold online and this must be an error. Manager instructs associate to call ship-to-store 1-800 # (at my request), explains situation and to confirm if a true error or not. After 5-minute wait, customer rep finally sides with me. I pick up 3 in-stock and now have a rain check to pick up the last once back in-stock.

Mission accomplished, but not for the faint of heart (or those short on time)!

Also went to pickup tonight and only had two waiting for me(ordered two sets). After guy explained to me that online must be a special promo set that the stores don't have, he called the manager over anyway. Assistant manager came and confirmed it's a glitch. Offered to cancel my order and do price override on their in store stock. Let me get as many as I wanted for 3.75($15 divided by 4) up to 8. Store only had two so I took those. Asst manager was nice and provided a pleasant experience even though the whole ordeal took half an hour.

For those picking up in store, don't forget the top lids to the containers! Whoever gathered the items for me didn't include the lids and I had to go get it myself

Item is for 1 box, not 4 as advertised. However, I was persistent and let them know that this is a problem between WalMart store and website, not me. I am here to pick up my 4 sets, they sent a ready pick up email, I drove 10miles in my gas guzzler, I am not leaving empty handed. Whole ordeal took about 15mins while they call manager. 

I just did this right now. I got an order confirmation email. Will see tomorrow if pickup email arrives or the big cancelola.

Skipping 34 Messages...
Persistance pays off. Had eight tubs delivered yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014