• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
6PM has Men's Kenneth Cole Unlisted Call Me Sir Shoes for $32.99 with free shipping.

Whatever floats your boat, Kenneth Cole.

• It's not necessary to have anyone "Call me sir," especially sporting your signature sharp style with these distinguished loafers.
  • Smooth man-made upper.
  • Slip-on construction.
  • Sleek vamp strap with brand-detailed hardware.
  • Soft and supple leather and textile lining create a gently cushioned footbed.
  • Distinctive bicycle toe.
  • Low stacked heel.
  • Synthetic sole.
  • Imported.
  • Measurements:

• Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
    • Weight: 1 lb

• Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Plastic shoe with Soft and supple leather and textile lining - REALLY?

rated:
shank said:   Plastic shoe with Soft and supple leather and textile lining - REALLY?
  Gross! 

I can't even imagine the depths of crappy these plumb based on how far the rest of the KC line has fallen.

KC New York used to be a solid mid priced dress/smart casual shoe that was mostly made in Italy.

Even the mid level KC Reaction line was made in Romania and even some models also in Italy.

The Unlisted line has always been their bottom of the line.  It was  pretty much bad when they were at least trying to market a decent shoe in the top two lines.

The KC New York and Reaction are pretty much purely just made in China junk these days and these are going to be worse than those. 

Just buy some black Crocs and call it good.

rated:
I just took it as pleather, not as awful as you guys are describing How misleading.

rated:
Call me cheesy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014