• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Weather Live (was $3)
Weather Ex (was $2)
MapsWithMe Pro (was $5)
Travel Interpreter (was $10)
OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation (was $4)
Rain Alarm OSM Pro (was $4)
http://www.amazon.com/s/UTF8&hidden-keywords=B008P1EWIM|B00BMR4R...

Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Jan. 31, 2014 @ 11:32am
Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Good ones, thanks!

rated:
Thanks! I didn't notice them when I looked at the free app of the day this morning.

rated:
good

rated:
thanks, op!

rated:
great find. OP.

rated:
Ok, I have a dumb question. Can Amazon Android appstore be installed to a regular android tablet?
So in essence on a regular android tablet is it possible to buy/install apps from both Amazon store and Google Play?

rated:
yes you can

rated:
hollyaw24 said:   Thanks! I didn't notice them when I looked at the free app of the day this morning.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1084328/m18288575/#m18...

rated:
knowit2 said:   Ok, I have a dumb question. Can Amazon Android appstore be installed to a regular android tablet?
So in essence on a regular android tablet is it possible to buy/install apps from both Amazon store and Google Play?

You need to download and install Amazon apps store app (mouthful) from google play first. Then register your android device with Amazon. After that you can install all Amazon apps.  It will tell you if your device is compatible with the specific app.

rated:
Thanks! Great additions to my Fire

rated:
likethemcheap said:   
knowit2 said:   Ok, I have a dumb question. Can Amazon Android appstore be installed to a regular android tablet?
So in essence on a regular android tablet is it possible to buy/install apps from both Amazon store and Google Play?

You need to download and install Amazon apps store app (mouthful) from google play first. Then register your android device with Amazon. After that you can install all Amazon apps.  It will tell you if your device is compatible with the specific app.

  
I don't think you can find the Amazon app store app on google play.  At least it doesn't appear for me, when I do a search.  I usually do a google search and install the apk from Amazon.  Note, you do need to have your security checkboxed for "Unknown sources: Allow installation of apps from unknown sources" in your settings.

Link to app store download.  Easier to do by accessing link from mobile browser. 

rated:
While free, most of these have only a handful of reviews.

rated:
EradicateSpam said:   While free, most of these have only a handful of reviews.
App reviews on Amazon tend to be pretty lame. For example, OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation only has 8 mediocre reviews on Amazon, but 3000+ reviews (mostly 5 stars) on Google Play. Google Play also lets you sort reviews by version number and by device type, which is really handy but not possible on Amazon.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks OP. Good fine.

rated:
Not free any longer.

rated:
madbrewer said:   Not free any longer.
  Bummed that I missed this yesterday. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014