• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/b?node=1267877011

search for "Moto G". Sorry could not get a link to work.
If you would like to buy one with scratch here and there, bht with ability to return it without hassle, it's pretty good deal.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Moto G
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Magic 8 ball says: Wait 6 months. They'll be $100 new.

Moto G has lost its glory. Lenovo Motorola G, how does that sound?

rockymast said:   Moto G has lost its glory. Lenovo Motorola G, how does that sound?
It sounds great for the next year or so. Nothing will change. This buyout has been a lightning rod of knee-jerk complaining on the entire internet since announced. My Moto X works just fine and will continue to do so.. 4.4.2 dropping any day now. People really need to chill out regarding this news. Lenovo isn't ruining Moto. Feel free to fact-check me in a year or two.

I need to buy one for myself. "User very good" .. is it worth saving 32 bucks? (15% of New price)

ajainy said:   I need to buy one for myself. "User very good" .. is it worth saving 32 bucks? (15% of New price)
  I only buy from warehousedeals (wherever possible). Been burned only once in my life after literally hundreds of purchases. Take that for what it's worth.

coolbreeze said:   
rockymast said:   Moto G has lost its glory. Lenovo Motorola G, how does that sound?
It sounds great for the next year or so. Nothing will change. This buyout has been a lightning rod of knee-jerk complaining on the entire internet since announced. My Moto X works just fine and will continue to do so.. 4.4.2 dropping any day now. People really need to chill out regarding this news. Lenovo isn't ruining Moto. Feel free to fact-check me in a year or two.

This is probably incorrect to a large degree.  Lenovo already has a huge infrastructure and organization to sell smartphones in China, where they do very well.  Google has re-assimilated the resources who were sent to Moto from Google, and who knows how many at Moto will stick around to find out how much will actually change.

This is going to be a wait-and-see.  No reason to avoid this device, but every reason to see what comes next before buying your next Moto.

coolbreeze said:   

Just got a new Moto G from Amazon, and peelable sticker on top still says "A Google Company" -- carry over from previous state but very much still a google inside

Any good deals on Moto G cases?

None available in any configuration that I could find. Must have cleared out their inventory for now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014