• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those of you who were not able to jump on the now expired deal (or want more of it) - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1338087/
Use Promo code AIRROAST for 25% off
Yet to try this beans, will update once I am done with the current beans in my espresso machine

Amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_grocery?ie=UTF8&field-brandtex...

Member Summary

America's Best Coffee
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Busted open the Sua Da roast today. Its delicious. For those who haven't tried it before, Sua Da is just a description... (more)

rwongsmu (Feb. 10, 2014 @ 9:24a) |

Got a chance to try mine. Sua Da was great, highly recommended.

krschee (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 8:46p) |

Code is expiring at the end of the month.

rwongsmu (Mar. 18, 2014 @ 10:52a) |

Watch them roast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNn8cO-83s

Link to my video review of Espresso:
http://youtu.be/HpO9EfuMIfs

Micro Air Roasted to Order
100% Grade A Arabica Beans
Medium Roast with rich and complex flavors and a clean finish
Sealed and Packaged to ensure optimal freshness

Best deal per pound shipped:

I ordered 3 for free shipping and promo code applied to all 3 bags.

Items (3): $41.25
Shipping & handling: $4.49
FREE SHIPPING: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.31
Total before tax: $30.94
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
Order total: $30.94
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no link?

onlypinkfloyd said:   Yet to try this beans, will update once I am done with the current beans in my espresso machine

not finding anything suitable for an espresso machine, they only have a medium roast. No dark or "espresso" roasts available.

I received the Coffee I ordered last week and it was as good as I always remembered it to be. They do have a dark roast listed... Cafe su da but I can't say if it's suitable for espresso. They have it in a whole bean option though. If anyone ordered that one could chime in ?

I bought two bags of beans. The shipping stayed the same, but the promo code DOUBLED.
One bag = promo code does not cover shipping. (-$3.44)
Two bags = promo code is free shipping plus a little more. (-$6.88)

2 bags Item Subtotal: $27.50
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Promotion Applied: -$6.88
Total Before Tax: $25.11
Order Total: $25.11

I ordered 3 for free shipping and promo code applied to all 3 bags.

Items (3): $41.25
Shipping & handling: $4.49
FREE SHIPPING: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.31
Total before tax: $30.94
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
Order total: $30.94

Thanks OP. In for 3 as well with $10.31 off and free shipping.

Got 3, giving them a shot. Thx OP

looks like this company is listening to the people of fatwallet. They have added Espresso to their line up. Kudos!

33 oz is a lot of coffee for this price. My local roasters ask about $10-13 for a 12oz or 16oz bag. This could be worth a try. If the owners are watching this thread, I'd love to see some of their single origin offerings.

they have a website offering a bunch of single origin coffees www.abceserve.com looks like the cheapest you can get them for is about $8 a 12oz bag which sounds fairly competitive to what 116sloppyjoe116 mentioned in pricing.

I went and ordered the Espresso as well. Want to see how it compares to the product I've been using for about double their normal price.

Are any of these suitable for iced coffee?

In for 3, thanks!

Received mine today from the earlier deal (got the autodrip all day blend) just tried it. Not bad, not the greatest, but I think it would be a decent choice for those who gravitate more towards medium/lighter roasts not liking the "burned" flavor. Imho, a lot of lighter roasts suffer from the same problem - lack of flavor at all. This one is pretty balanced, fairly pleasant smooth taste, not much bitterness.

what a great deal! thanks

In for 3. Thanks OP - Great deal if it's as good as reviews!

Micro Air Roasted to Order
100% Grade A Arabica Beans
Medium Roast with rich and complex flavors and a clean finish
Sealed and Packaged to ensure optimal freshness

CFnnnCO said:   I bought two bags of beans. The shipping stayed the same, but the promo code DOUBLED.
One bag = promo code does not cover shipping. (-$3.44)
Two bags = promo code is free shipping plus a little more. (-$6.88)

2 bags Item Subtotal: $27.50
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Promotion Applied: -$6.88
Total Before Tax: $25.11
Order Total: $25.11

Actually, the promo code is still $3.44 per bag, a product discount that has nothing to do with shipping. If you order $35+ worth, you get free shipping plus the product discounts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/best-writers-warrens-america-s-b...

Found that online from a local newspaper.

BTW, I visited their roasting facility last night and talk about fatwallet effect. They had boxes piled up to the ceiling in three rooms.

I picked up my bags of espresso and will give it a try tonight and get a review back. The air roaster they have is unlike anything I've seen. The power on the gas burner is just plain ridiculous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNn8cO-83s

wwwmaniac said:   Received mine today from the earlier deal (got the autodrip all day blend) just tried it. Not bad, not the greatest, but I think it would be a decent choice for those who gravitate more towards medium/lighter roasts not liking the "burned" flavor. Imho, a lot of lighter roasts suffer from the same problem - lack of flavor at all. This one is pretty balanced, fairly pleasant smooth taste, not much bitterness.

Tried the same All-Day Blend but in Whole Bean. No mention of the bean origin. Looked to be about a city roast. Ground it and prepared a French press pot of it. First impressions were about the same - pretty middle-of-the-road. No particular high notes, just a serviceable cup of joe. I'll try it again with a different grind while I get my new roaster dialed in.

Sweet. In for 3.

In for 3 bags. Can't wait to try out VN cafe su da bean (su should be sua as the literal translation is milk iced coffee). Thx OP.

Also in for 3, I am hoping the cafe su da is good, at roughly $5/lb is a great deal

Thanks!

My review of their espresso as promised. I was lucky enough to have a friend that owns a restaurant near me with a commercial espresso machine. Shout out to California Pho and Grill for their awesome filet Pho

Link to my video review:
http://youtu.be/HpO9EfuMIfs

I got in on the earlier deal - the coffee is very mild. A light roast with no bitterness but a bit too mild for me. If you want a stronger taste try the dark roast.

Heck of a good deal OP, thank you and thanks to all who posted their reviews as well. Based on all of your good reviews I ordered 3 bags to try.

Thanks OP and thanks rwongsmu for the review.
In for 3.

Wow shipping was fast, just a little feedback on the

"America's Best Coffee Reserve 33oz 100% Arabica Signature Vietnamese Cafe Sua Da Blend Micro Roasted Coffee"

Very nice, good flavor, very fresh beans. Not quite as bold as the Cafe Sua Da at the local Pho joint, but to make at home is close enough.

I will buy it again.

thank you! smells so good!

In for 3 thank you!

Thanks OP, giving the Cafe Sua Da whole bean a try!

Busted open the Sua Da roast today. Its delicious. For those who haven't tried it before, Sua Da is just a description of v-milk coffee. You still have to add the condensed milk to it.

I personally like to add about 2-3 tablespoons of eagle brand condensed milk, two full containers of drip hot water with coffee filled about 1/3 ways, and add ice after stirring it in. Should come out a deep thick consistency. Yum!

Got a chance to try mine. Sua Da was great, highly recommended.

Code is expiring at the end of the month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014