• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disney DuckTales Remastered Deal of the Day | Groupon
Disclaimer
Disney Duck Tales Remastered Video Game (Xbox 360, Wii U, PS3) $12.99 at Groupon $2.99 shipping

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-disney-ducktales-remastered

Member Summary

Disney Duck Tales Remastered Video Game
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Disney DuckTales Remastered

Lush hand-drawn characters and redesigned backgrounds help transport this NES-era classic into the colorful, high-definition world of modern gaming. Players join Scrooge McDuck on voyages from world to world, collecting treasures in the hope of making Scrooge rich enough to earn his top hat. Along the way, Scrooge uses his cane as a pogo stick, defeats baddies by dropping safes on their heads, and gleefully amasses bags of gold.

Help Scrooge McDuck find treasures
Remastered version of 8-bit classic
Platform genre
Original voiceover talent from '80s TV show
Digitally enhanced soundtrack of classic melodies
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a good deal on Xbox - digital download is only $15 on live.xbox.com (would post the link but I'm on my phone).

Beanholio said:   Not a good deal on Xbox - digital download is only $15 on live.xbox.com (would post the link but I'm on my phone).
  Let's see.  $16 for a real hard copy, or $15 for a digital download.  That's only $1 more for a hard copy.  I'm not seeing where your statement has any merit.

Its not a hard copy... its a hard case and a code inside the case. There doesnt exist a disk version of this game.

I remember playing this game back in the day it was pretty fun but it didn't take me very long to beat it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014