• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum for PC Reviews - Metacritic
Disclaimer

Save 75 on RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum on Steam
Disclaimer
Today Only, Steam has the RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Edition Download on sale for $4.99. Normally is $19.99

Review: Metacritic (9.0 Score)

• Grab a front seat for the ride of your life w/ the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam
  • See every detail in stunning 3D w/ fully controllable park cameras.
  • Cope w/ changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight & more.
  • Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
  • Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build. Soak thema nd watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals.
  • Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris. Conquer 12 Wild! scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
  • Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shoes with the RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 MixMaster

LINK

Member Summary

roller coaster tycoon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a pretty good game with good reviews nice find slervik

Thanks! I used to stay up endless nights playing the first one when it came out. It was a good game before it became advanced. I'm excited to play this one too.

Mmmhmm.

It's the same price on Amazon. I just bought it on Steam, wish I would have checked there for the download first.

Amazon Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014