• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kenmore 6 Burner Stainless Steel Front Gas Grill
Disclaimer
Sears has a Kenmore 6 Burner Stainless Steel Front Gas Grill on sale for $499.99 with free shipping.

• Fuel Type: Propane (LP)
  • BTUs Per Hour: 40,000
  • Total Cooking Area Range: 700 sq. in. 
  • Primary Cooking Area: 544 sq. in.
  • 1 year limited warranty, 10 year burner warranty

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
With the Kenmore 6 Burner Stainless Gas Grill, you get a remarkable 788 square inches of cooking space for multi-zone grilling. Each of the six burners puts out 8,000 BTUs, and you also get a side burner that puts out 13,000 BTUs, allowing you to grill your meat and cook all of your side dishes at the same time. So, invite everyone over to your house for the big game or throw a backyard barbecue.

Lighting this 6 burner gas grill is as easy as pushing a button, thanks to the electronic ignition. This grill also features three storage cabinets and a convenient drawer, so you have more than enough room to stash away all of your grilling tools and other essentials. In addition, you can use the folding side shelf for all of your food prep, so you aren't running back and forth from to your indoor kitchen as you prepare your meal.

The Kenmore 6 Burner Stainless Gas Grill is easy to light with the handy electronic ignition
Enjoy professional performance with the cast iron porcelain-coated cooking grids
The durable lid is porcelain-enameled and features a stylish stainless handle
Doors, control panel and side fascia are all powder-coated to resist weather and wear
Pull-out grease tray and cup make cleaning your Kenmore grill an easy task
Features 4 swivel caster for easy portability
Some assembly is required
Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Home Depot? Link goes to Sears

Kingsigoup said:    Home Depot? Link goes to Sears
  Thanks for the heads up. My Bad.

It appears that only the front cover and burners are stainless.... I have already trashed 2 grills of a similar design (from Sears) and concluded that if the core areas are not stainless (grates, shields, burner) then in 3 years you will be visiting the dump with grill in hand. Got my last one at SAMs for same price with all stainless components. No rust, no broken parts, no flames shooting out with hot spots. You have been warned

I wish I could afford this I would be cooking out all summer long. It would be so great

I'm seeing $474.99 as the price now also $24.75 in points to use later on

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014