• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Kobalt Assorted Pliers at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Nice 5 piece set.  Was $12 a few weeks ago.  Saw them today in a local store  for $5.60.  Found online at a store 10 miles away for $2.90 Great deal if order doesn't get canceled

As always with these clearance deals, YMMVKobalt Assorted Pliers Item #: 253677 |  Model #: 50954

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kobalt Pliers 5 piece set $5.60 (was $19.99)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It took me 9 minutes and 21 seconds to leave my car and return to it with the pliers. You can just go in and get them. T... (more)

ckpabc (Feb. 06, 2014 @ 8:35p) |

I'll try this again... Yes, good comparison. My LAST Wal-Mart pickup resulted in about a 1/2 hour wait - they couldn't F... (more)

packrat007 (Feb. 07, 2014 @ 2:50p) |

my online order was processing, called the next day and was told the order was cancelled due to insufficient stock.  cle... (more)

kerryk (Feb. 07, 2014 @ 6:25p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good job, freak! Found them for $5.44 locally.

best price i can get is 8.44$...2.80$ is below Lowes cost...any zip codes for that low price so i might pm?

brotherhpj said:   best price i can get is 8.44$...2.80$ is below Lowes cost...any zip codes for that low price so i might pm?

here is store with $2.80    Lowe's Of Timonium, MD.19 Texas Station Court
Timonium, MD 21093

lots of other stores in Baltimore area showing $5.60 price.  

I got my pick-up ready email for the $2.80 !

Thanks OP. Ordered for in-store pickup in zip code 03079

Still $11.19 in Delaware ...... darn

No love in NY.  Still 12 bucks.

19.98 in plano, Texas

$11 at my local Houston area store.  Every other store within 30 miles is OOS.  I'm guessing the other stores cleared them out and my local store didn't.  

$19.98 in Denver

$19.89 in Baton Rouge

Weird, I had the set in my shopping cart at $5.60. Then as I went through the checkout process they jumped up to $19.99. WTF? Maybe I just happened to be in the process when they adjusted the price. Not buying them now. Geez!  Oh and that was with store pickup.

$19.98 in Denver

4.48 in Rhode island!

Grabbed a couple for $2.24 in MA.

Four bucks near me also. Ordered two for store pickup.

$5.04 in suburban Denver (Greenwood Village)

19.98 In Indianapolis

$5.60 in Upstate NY

freakinout said:   Nice 5 piece set.  Was $12 a few weeks ago.  Saw them today in a local store  for $5.60.  Found online at a store 10 miles away for $2.90 Great deal if order doesn't get canceled

As always with these clearance deals, YMMVKobalt Assorted Pliers Item #: 253677 |  Model #: 50954

Good deal. But I wouldn't drive 10 miles to save $2.70

$19.98 in Virginia Beach.

$11.19 in Houston 77077.

2.44 zip code 08753

For me; was $5 last night, today price is up to $19.98

$5.60 In Quakertown pa

$5.04 at the Lowes by me.

$19.98 by me

Was 2.44 in Weymouth, MA. Just picked up a few. The also had tons of low voltage lights at 50% off marked price in the front of the store. Most we already marked 50% + off. Got 8 LED path lights for just over $30 total. They were originally $29 each.

$19.98 SWFL

19.98 in SC

Couple stores near me in SoCal at $5.60. Found one store that was $2.80 but is 55 miles away.

$8.95 in northern Chicago 'burbs; but it shows the regluar price as only $11.19.

ChalPhut said:   Thanks OP. Ordered for in-store pickup in zip code 03079
  used this zip code for arizona - since they are $19.99 here. item available for local pickup, but not parcel shipping - HOWEVER, I can pay $65 for "Lowe's truck delivery" !

DAKn2 said:   $8.95 in northern Chicago 'burbs; but it shows the regluar price as only $11.19.
   $5.60 in Lincolnwood, IL

DenverDiver said:   freakinout said:   Nice 5 piece set.  Was $12 a few weeks ago.  Saw them today in a local store  for $5.60.  Found online at a store 10 miles away for $2.90 Great deal if order doesn't get canceled

Good deal. But I wouldn't drive 10 miles to save $2.70

Me either. That's why I ordered on line and will pick up in a few days when in that area

2.80 in Florissant, MO waiting for confirmation email. Thanks OP!

3:46 P.M. Holy sheet. Confirmation email for 2 sets. $6.05 out the door!

$5.60 at one store in new orleans....$2.80 at the one 10 miles away. in for 4 (gifts).

acewarner said:   Weird, I had the set in my shopping cart at $5.60. Then as I went through the checkout process they jumped up to $19.99. WTF? Maybe I just happened to be in the process when they adjusted the price. Not buying them now. Geez!  Oh and that was with store pickup.
are you sure they didnt adjust your preferred store (and consequently, price) when you logged in to check out? 

The store I ordered from showed 33 in stock when I ordered 2. I went to pick up my order 6 hours later, and they tell me the order was canceled. No phone call...nothing. they said 0 in stock.

Skipping 7 Messages...
my online order was processing, called the next day and was told the order was cancelled due to insufficient stock.  clerk told me a nearby store had them so I could order from them, problem is their location has the set for 11.19.  would've been nice to get in on this deal but figured that Lowes messed up and were just covering their a$$.  at least they could've sent me a cancellation notice since they so willingly took my credit card info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014