• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

P G Rebate (103.22kB)
Disclaimer
Link to eligible products: http://www.costco.com/wcsstore/CostcoUSBCCatalogAssetStore/Attac... 

Link to rebate form: http://www.costco.com/wcsstore/CostcoUSBCCatalogAssetStore/Attac... 

Link to rebate webpage: http://www.costco.com/pg-rebate.html 

Eligibility InstructionsBuy:
More than $100 of P&G products sold at Costco warehouses or Costco.com between 1/30/14 and 3/31/14. Purchase total must be more than $100 before tax and after any coupons or other discounts are applied.

Mail:
• This original form, completed
• Write UPCs in the spaces provided on this form
• Original, dated sales receipt(s) with eligible
   products circled 
• Must be postmarked no later than 5/1/14

Mail to:
P&G/Costco Rewards Program 
P.O. Box 3200 
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3200If more than 7 items are purchased, please use 2 reward forms to list all items and mail together. Please allow 6-8 weeks after program close (5/1/14) for delivery of your Costco Cash Card. Please print clearly. Proper delivery depends on complete and correct address. For the status of your rebate, call 1-888-304-3841.Costco Cash Card fulfillment will not take place in Costco warehouse locations. For all questions regarding this offer, please contact the Customer Service line at
1-888-304-3841.

Limit two redemptions per name, household, or address. U.S. residents only. Offer valid on P&G product purchases between 1/30/14 and 3/31/14. Reward request(s) must be postmarked by 5/1/14. Costco Cash Cards may be used to shop at any Costco location in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and online at Costco.com or Costco.ca. Costco Cash Cards are not redeemable as cash except where required by law. Only Costco members can reload Costco Cash Cards. Use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional refunds is fraud and may result in prosecution. Multiple submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. $100 reward eligibility total is based on price paid before taxes and after any coupon or discount has been applied. This form must accompany your request. If UPC numbers and valid original dated receipts are not included in the request for reward, your Costco Cash Card will not be issued. Reproduction, alteration, sale, trade, or purchase of this official form or proof of purchase is prohibited. Proof of purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you. No requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will be honored. We will not honor incomplete submissions. Not responsible for lost, late or undelivered submissions. Please allow 6-8 weeks after program close for delivery of your Costco Cash Card. For any questions regarding this offer please contact us at 1-888-304-3841.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

P&G (103.22kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
fwiw, the cards might be activated by now.

(i received mine on saturday, called to check balance, found it was not activa... (more)

VivYip (Jun. 04, 2014 @ 8:58a) |

Got a reply from Costco CS with an apology, stating that the issue has been resolved, and that all the P&G rebate cards ... (more)

happysaver (Jun. 04, 2014 @ 9:25a) |

Thanks to everyone who called so those of us too lazy to do so can benefit!

winter (Jun. 04, 2014 @ 10:03a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The webpage shows a $33.00 cash card, which is better!

rated:
Gillette blades alone gets me close to $100!

rated:
janesdtr said:   The webpage shows a $33.00 cash card, which is better!
  updated!

rated:
Thanks OP!. Need to stock up on some. But this is the first time I have seen costco do this kind of thing.

rated:
Can we buy multiple of each item to reach $100 e.g. 3 TIDE laundry detergents..

rated:
When they have this offer (usually beginning of month with new coupon mailings), I buy $30 worth of stuff at cvs with $10 extrabucks. Advantages here: you can use mfr coupons, no need to spend $100, no rebate mail-in, often cvs emails me 5 off 25.

rated:
makemoney06 said:   Can we buy multiple of each item to reach $100 e.g. 3 TIDE laundry detergents..
  yes, nothing in there says you cannot.

rated:
makemoney06 said:   Can we buy multiple of each item to reach $100 e.g. 3 TIDE laundry detergents..
Tide is way too expensive compared to the Kirkland brand!

Our Oral-B and Duracell purchases won't even come close to $100.  None of their other products are of any interest.

rated:
We'll probably just buy a s**t load of Charmin toilet paper and build an addition on the house to store it. That's worth a $33 rebate, right?

rated:
Thanks op!!

rated:
our local grocery store (HEB) has been having this P&G promotion, you get $10 coupon right at the register if your P&G purchase is $40+, good for your next visit.

rated:
having to send in the mail-in rebate is the hassle I'm not sure I want to deal with anymore, but to each his own

rated:
SteelRing said:   having to send in the mail-in rebate is the hassle I'm not sure I want to deal with anymore, but to each his own
  Especially from the sound of it, you won't get your rebate until 6-8 weeks AFTER the promotion end date of 5/1.  Wait...you have to buy the stuff by 3/31, but the promotion end date is a full month later, and THEN I have to wait another 6-8 weeks?  Hmm...    Since I can probably just stock up on some TP, and hopefully next month they have the Oral-B toothbrush refills on coupon since I need to buy those anyway, I wouldn't mind collecting $33 for stuff I already buy, I'm just not going to make much of an effort just for this rebate.

rated:
janesdtr said:   We'll probably just buy a s**t load of Charmin toilet paper and build an addition on the house to store it. That's worth a $33 rebate, right?
  It depends, how much is your addition?

rated:
With our new membership and my wife being into coupons this will be a great deal

rated:
pun intended?

rated:
deleted

rated:
SteelRing said:   our local grocery store (HEB) has been having this P&G promotion, you get $10 coupon right at the register if your P&G purchase is $40+, good for your next visit.
  $30 here, not $40.

rated:
andunn said:   With our new membership and my wife being into coupons this will be a great deal
  Don't get too excited.  Costco does NOT accept mfg's coupons but there are some Costco coupons for P&G products this month...Tide, Charmin, Bounty and others.

rated:
notice TWO per name/household/address

rated:
But Costco prices are much lower. For example, we can get 16 Gillette Fustion Power Razor blades for $ 44.99 or on Fusion Razor and 5 deodorants for as low as $12.99. 
RaoMonger said:   When they have this offer (usually beginning of month with new coupon mailings), I buy $30 worth of stuff at cvs with $10 extrabucks. Advantages here: you can use mfr coupons, no need to spend $100, no rebate mail-in, often cvs emails me 5 off 25.

rated:
janesdtr said:   The webpage shows a $33.00 cash card, which is better!

The advertisement in the store says '$20.00 cash card' no '$33.00'. Thought the web page says $33, there is no mention of the amount in the redemption form. I am not sure what we will end up getting, will have to wait and watch. Better to print and keep copy of the offer or mail it too along with redemption.

rated:
I checked with the Costco rebate representative for this rebate (phone # on the rebate form) and she indicated that the rebate was originally $20 but that it was increased to $33. 

rated:
Just spoke to Costco and found out that getting two rebates will require two separate submissions meaning that any amount over $100 from the first submission cannot be applied to the second one.

rated:
I do hope it was originally 20 and then increased to 33 . What is weird I'd that in Los Angeles, the February posters on the shelves indicated $33, but the subsequent Costco coupon book for March indicates $20 .

Like someone said, since there is no mention of the dollar amount on the rebate form, let's just keep our fingers crossed and see what July brings...I have photographic proof of the store posted sign, but good luck presenting that to P&G down the line...especially considering that the store supervisor didn't have a clue and told me to check "the website"!

In for two per the household limit...$66 of free Charmin alone is worth the effort...serious daily psychological fw bump on the throne!

P&G will get its ROI on brand recognition for over a year!

rated:
Did anyone happen to write down the UPC code for the Red Charmin? I threw out the outer bag with the UPC before I knew that this rebate was happening, and discovered that the smaller package inside has a different UPC code than the larger package UPC. Thanks in advance if anyone has it!

rated:
Yep, for the Red Charmin the UPC is: 0-37000-89346-2    .

rated:
Many thanks, vgwallet.

rated:
does Costco carries Pampers Diaper?

rated:
xuja said:   does Costco carries Pampers Diaper?

Your Costco store carries...

rated:
xuja said:   does Costco carries Pampers Diaper?
That's a good idea but I don't believe Costco sells Pampers brand. They have Huggies and Kirkland (which seems to be rebranded Huggies).   

rated:
In fact, Pampers is not even on the list of eligible products.

rated:
If we use gift card to pay for the purchase will it still count?

rated:
I'm thinking one of each: Gain, Downey, Bounce, Cascade packets, AA batts, and some razors for the wife would get me to $100. It isn't like this stuff goes bad anytime soon. Just need a place to stash it. Even though Kirkland detergent and fabric softeners are my go to, with the cash card the name brand should be cheaper.

rated:
For razor blades I see that the upc code is just five digits on my bill but the rebate form has so many boxes. Am I missing something?

rated:
dheeru6239 said:   For razor blades I see that the upc code is just five digits on my bill but the rebate form has so many boxes. Am I missing something?
  The UPC code is on the item itself not the receipt.

rated:
Just to check can anyone please provide me the Men's razor blades UPC #. That helps a lot.

rated:
This could be pretty useful for the oral-b electric toothbrush and duracell batteries.

Skipping 48 Messages...
rated:
happysaver said:   
I'm going to email Costco and tell them that it's not cool to make me waste all that time on hold to get my $33 card activated. Will see what they got to say.
Got a reply from Costco CS with an apology, stating that the issue has been resolved, and that all the P&G rebate cards have now been activated. 
I checked, and my card has indeed been activated with a balance of $33.

Thanks to everyone who called so those of us too lazy to do so can benefit!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014