• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/

In association with the developers Might & Delight we are giving away a FREE Steam key for the highly acclaimed Pid (SRP $9.99). Just follow the instructions to the right and the game is yours to play. Don't forget to tell your friends by using the sharing links at the top of this page.

Member Summary

Might & Delight
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You need to confirm subscription to their newsletter, no big deal.

Wonder why you need to be logged into steam to do this...

Why sign in through Steam?

By signing in through Steam, giveaways.bundlestars.com will be able to identify you within the Steam Community and retrieve your public gameplay information (such as stats and achievements).
Steam will not reveal your username or password to this site, rather a unique numeric identifier will be shared. You should never enter your Steam login credentials into a third party website!

By signing in to giveaways.bundlestars.com through Steam, basic information about your Steam account will be shared with a 3rd party website. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

clicked around on the steampowered web site for a while before i figured out i had to install the steam client on my pc before i could redeem the key. hope that helps others that haven't used steam before.

63 on metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/pid

That's not very good, but a quick glance shows the main complaint looks like that it's pretty hard. I think the graphics are gorgeous. There's also a free demo available via Steam.

thanks Remick. Cant complain about free games

I used a different email address than the one for my steam account and received the key. But have nowhere to put it and the game isn't showing up in my steam account. Does anyone know if the email address needs to be the same as the steam account?

*Edit* - I figured it out. Had to activate the game under games menu in my steam app. Thanks for the link!

Wow. Thanks OP. Nice site. They have some pretty good bundles.

DEAD

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014