• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Bowflex
See Bowflex coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

bowflex (51.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
wow, seems like a hot deal...how do these compare to Bowflex's Select Tech?

rated:
fabuloso said:   wow, seems like a hot deal...how do these compare to Bowflex's Select Tech?
  Looks to be like your saving $48 bucks over Amazon...so a savings but the "coupon" makes it appear like a larger deal than it is.  (excluding tax from either site). 

rated:
fabuloso, the product page says this is SelectTech. They offer different models, I think those mostly vary by the weight increment and max weight.

rated:
Thanks OP. Got 1

rated:
These look more unbalanced than the select techs are. Would only know though by trying them.

In all, it's a good price. I have the 55lb version of the select techs. In all, they are pretty decent. slightly imbalanced and a little bulky, but a good trade off to having a ton of free weights littering your floor.

rated:
they seem to have excellend reviews here.

in for 1...thanks OP

rated:
Thank you iLettheDogOut. I just ordered one.

rated:
Nice! Been waiting for a used pair of 552's to come down to the $200 level, but I don't need the extra 7 lbs they provide. Anyone know if these are smaller than the 552s? The dimensions listed seem wrong: L: 14", W: 15", H: 7"... but it seems like they'd be an inch smaller all around than the 552s.

rated:
Dotbody said:   Nice! Been waiting for a used pair of 552's to come down to the $200 level, but I don't need the extra 7 lbs they provide. Anyone know if these are smaller than the 552s? The dimensions listed seem wrong: L: 14", W: 15", H: 7"... but it seems like they'd be an inch smaller all around than the 552s.
It definitely seems like something is up with the measurements.

445's list:  L: 14"; W: 15"; H: 7"
552's list:   L: 15.75"; W: 8" W; H: 9"

In looking at the comparative dimensions there is no way that the 445's are nearly twice as "wide".  So they must be measuring "width" differently between the models.

I was holding out for some 552's myself, but if the 445's are actually smaller all around I think I'd go with them (at this price).

rated:
I got some the last time they ran this deal and I am very pleased. They are bulky and move slightly in use (this annoys some people and also results in a little noise). However, they are solid, seem well made, and take up so little room (I don't use the included rack), that I can keep them on the floor in my closet for a very convenient workout (takes away the excuse of having to go down to the full weight set in the basement).

As a side note, the package they ship in is obviously very heavy. Our UPS guy did not even bother taking it to the front porch and we found it on the ground next to the garage. It kinda surprised me because UPS drivers are usually pretty strong!

rated:
Does anyone have any insight on how these might compare to the Weider 90 lb Speed Weight Dumbbell Set?

WalMart is selling this for the same price of $200.

Speed Weight 90lb

rated:
ElValiente said:   Does anyone have any insight on how these might compare to the Weider 90 lb Speed Weight Dumbbell Set? WalMart is selling this for the same price of $200.
Speed Weight 90lb.

I can only speculate here, but I'd say if they're the same price I'd go with the 445's: They look higher quality, and have the strength of many positive reviews.

rated:
Did this end today or something as I can't get the code to apply?

rated:
I have had the Weider 90lbs Speedset for about a month and had zero issues with them with almost daily usage. They are wider than the set here. Choosing again I would likely purchase the Bowflex set based on the overall smaller size at the same price.

rated:
yearrghhh I want this deal and it's not working

rated:
This is a really good deal for these but I tried them out and just didn't like the feel of them so you might want to try them out first

rated:
Back in stock!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014