• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

galaxy tab
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these worth it?

gdrum said:   Are these worth it?
† Apparently they are to about 450 people so far . †The specs are kinda weak, display isn't as good as the first gen Nexus 7, and only has a dual core proc (I don't think the proc is a big deal though). †The one huge advantage the Galaxy has is the micro SD slot. †I think the biggest you can put in this one is 32GB, but those cards are like $20. †

IMHO, if you don't already have a tablet, this is a good deal for the $$.

brehas said:   
† Apparently they are to about 450 people so far . †The specs are kinda weak, display isn't as good as the first gen Nexus 7, and only has a dual core proc (I don't think the proc is a big deal though). †The one huge advantage the Galaxy has is the micro SD slot. †I think the biggest you can put in this one is 32GB, but those cards are like $20. †

††Have ipad1 but daughter hogs it. Was wanting pick up a second to surf with occasionally...was wondering if spending little more for nexus 7 better deal or this will suffice..

Sale ended. Price now is $159

brehas said:   

††Have this at home and have not used it for the past 2 months. It's a nice little device if you want to stream Netflix or light usage. The extra SD slot helps a lot with the limited storage from the device (added 32gb SD card†to the internal 8gb). Performance wise, it's kinda on the weak side compared to other tablets, with some lag when running apps from the Playstore. The screen is pretty good and I can't really tell much difference at all compared to my Surface RT (which I use almost daily)(not saying the RT has great screen, but it is great for what I want out of it...also, I only noticed pixelation if I go really close to the screen)
If you like android and can swing the additional money, I would recommend looking at the 2nd gen Nexus 7, it's more preppy and will hopefully fulfill your needs longer than the outdated processor of the Tab 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014