• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sharp 60 inch LED 

Regular Price:  $1,198
Price in cart:  $950
Gift card:  $200

This is actually a higher end model than the TV listed here.  It's actually $200 higher at BestBuy (and everywhere else where it's regularly $999)

Don't forget 2% CashBack as well.

Green for others if you like.

ETA--This is the small business price.  The consumer price is $999.  Make sure you use the small business CashBack as well.

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

LC-60LE650U (34.24kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice deal... great price on a quality set.

rated:
I don't see any reference to the $200 gift card??

rated:
JustMike29710 said:   I don't see any reference to the $200 gift card??
  Add it to the cart and then go to the checkout section

rated:
Sorry finally found it... The main link is to the lesser model, the link in your further detail is for the model listed in the headline and includes the $200 gift card.  The unit in the main link (although described as your intended TV) is actually for the lesser model and doesn't include a gift card.

rated:
I have no idea what you mean. I'm clicking on the main link and it's bringing me to the correct tv.

rated:
same here. i'm seeing the same tv for both links.

do any of the gift card sites buy back the Dell gift card? i checked cardpool and they mentioned they don't buy back e-gift cards.

rated:
Both of the links you have listed in your post go to the correct TV. 

I got to your post via the front page showing it as a "Best Deal"  that puts a banner at the top of your post with a "Shop Now" link.  That shop now link takes you to the LC-60LE550U (which doesn't have a gift card associated with the offer).  Your links take users to the correct LC-60LE650U (with gift card) 

Mike

rated:
What is small business Cash Back?

rated:
$78.38 tax kills it for me.

rated:
xyzabc said:   What is small business Cash Back?
  
There are 3 different Dell options for CashBack.  The Small Business version is 2%. 

rated:
Nice tv, thx op.

rated:
There is a known problem with this unit. The audio and video may go out of synch. Read that on another deal website.

rated:
tc3chang3 said:   same here. i'm seeing the same tv for both links.

do any of the gift card sites buy back the Dell gift card? i checked cardpool and they mentioned they don't buy back e-gift cards.

  www.raise.com
 

rated:
xpolarx said:   
tc3chang3 said:   same here. i'm seeing the same tv for both links.

do any of the gift card sites buy back the Dell gift card? i checked cardpool and they mentioned they don't buy back e-gift cards.

  www.raise.com 

  
Awesome, thanks for linking that. 

rated:
Dell does not give an actual gift card with these promotions.  Dell e-gift cards do not expire, these are promotional e-gift cards and they expire 90 days after they are issued.  Notice on Raise they show the Dell e-gift cards don't expire, well if they are actually promo's they do expire, like I said.  I have had ones expire and there is nothing you can do, I've complained to Dell and got nowhere.   

rated:
horsepl56 said:   Dell does not give an actual gift card with these promotions.  Dell e-gift cards do not expire, these are promotional e-gift cards and they expire 90 days after they are issued.  Notice on Raise they show the Dell e-gift cards don't expire, well if they are actually promo's they do expire, like I said.  I have had ones expire and there is nothing you can do, I've complained to Dell and got nowhere.   
 
They do show the expiration date on the promo cards. Just click the details link under the price.

rated:
i don't see 200.00 card, got to enter cc info.

rated:
DUNsho said:   i don't see 200.00 card, got to enter cc info.
  
Not seeing it anymore either.  Perhaps offer is expired.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014