• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/AWARE-Investor-Confidence-Transform-Financ...

4.7 out of 5 stars  (15 customer reviews)

The AWARE Investor will grow your wealth with time-tested wisdom that never fails. Author Damon Lane shares the 5 powerful investing principles learned and applied over 28 years counseling thousands of people just like you to become successful investors. You will learn why the traditional investing methods of Wall Street keep failing investors and how you can apply easy-to-use strategies that will create confidence for growing your wealth and change your financial life forever.

Member Summary

The AWARE Investor
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Quote said: The AWARE Investor will grow your wealth with time-tested wisdom that never fails.
There is no such thing in financial world.

Got it and will see what I learn. Why not?

ronaldo07 said:   
Quote said: The AWARE Investor will grow your wealth with time-tested wisdom that never fails.
There is no such thing in financial world.

risk=reward, optimizing, is the goal

thanks!

thanks

This book is not worth it even at $0.00. Complete waste of time.

Author Damon Lane shares the 5 powerful investing principles learned and applied over 28 years counseling thousands of people just like you

Talks the talk, doesn't walk the walk. 

it charged me almost $8. I had to return it for refund.

it was a long time ago it was free.  all of these deals have some random Amazon expiration on them.  have to check before you buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014