Voting History
rated:
www.kohls.com 

Kohls 30% off Code LOVE30  

RUN DATES 2/12 to 19

Earn $10 Kohls Cash On Each $50 from 2/12-17 only

REDEEM 2/18 to 3/8

FS Code to be added closer to 2/12

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Current coupons and offers:

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
DRESSES20 - Extra 20% off Kids Dresses (exp 4/24)

Kohl's Charge:
SEEDS25 - 25% off purchase with Kohl's Charge (exp 4/21)
MYDAY20 - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 5/15)
APRILPYD - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 4/30)

Non Kohl's Charge:
SMSONLY - 20% off purchase (exp 4/21)
FLWR15 - 15% off purchase (exp 4/23)

Shipping offers:
Free shipping with $75 purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 4/10 - 4/19, spend it 4/20 - 5/3
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Photo image for in-store shopping, please!

rated:
For some reason, I didn't recieve my Kohls flyer yet!

rated:
arielsyoyo said:   Photo image for in-store shopping, please!

30% off Scan 2/12 - 2/19 

rated:
Any frees hopping code?

rated:
free shipping code?

rated:
FREE SHIPPING CODE: SHIP4UFEB

rated:
Okay

rated:
TENBUCKS will work with all % off discount. It gives you $10.00 off order

rated:
chefgenie said:   TENBUCKS will work with all % off discount. It gives you $10.00 off order
It's for $10 off $30 (exp 2/19)
Printable $10 off $30 
credit to brusbrother

rated:
gizmo said:   
chefgenie said:   TENBUCKS will work with all % off discount. It gives you $10.00 off order
It's for $10 off $30 (exp 2/19)
Printable $10 off $30 
credit to brusbrother

Attached scan oaf $10 0ff $30 coupon above. Details below.
Got an email this morning with subject "10 Bucks Says You Will Open This Email" 15 digit code with 4 digit pin
Promo code TENBUCKS
$10 in-store Promotional Gift good now through February 19, 2014.

OFFER VALID FOR ONE-TIME USE IN STORE & ONLINE. ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER.
$10 coupon valid on a minimum $30 pre-tax purchase with any tender type. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase or Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer can be combined with other offers. $10 coupon will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No Cash Back. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, the purchase of Gift Cards, payment on a Kohl's Charge account or the purchase of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Offer excludes prestige brands of cosmetics and skincare and select prestige brands of fragrance. For a complete list of these excluded brands, go to Kohls.com/beautyexclusions or look for signs in our stores. Offer also excludes select electronics; see store for details. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one coupon per customer. Return value of merchandise purchased with $10 coupon will be subject to adjustment. See store for details.
Got two coupons and both have the same 15 digit code and pin. 

rated:
Thank you

rated:
use Kohls charge can automatically get 15%off,
so can use FREE SHIPPING CODE: SHIP4UFEB and 10off: TENBUCKS
Buy $30, then (30-10)*0.85=17 get 43.3%off

other bonus:chase online mall 10% Cash Back, use Kohl's gift card to pay

rated:

rated:
Get it!

rated:
Bought a couple of the Marc Anthony button-down shirts on clearance for about $14 each after the automatic 15% off, the "TENBUCKS" code and the free shipping code.

Not bad, but be aware that returns at Kohl's are now much more of a hassle than in the past.

rated:
arielsyoyo said:   Photo image for in-store shopping, please!

rated:

• plainview, what about Kohl's returns are much more of a hassle than in the past?

rated:
I'm curious too plainview what return policy change you're referring to...

rated:
Okay - here's what I'm wondering... the "much more of a hassle" returns he could be referring to are in regards to purchases made with "$10 gift" certs (aka Kohl's Cash is one, this $10 coupon could be another). With "$10 gift" purchases, on returns, you will be given $10 less on what you return. For example, if you return a $25 shirt from your order you will be given $15 back - $25 minus the "$10 gift" cert.

But for the $10 coupon above there are two options. One is to use the code TENBUCKS, the other is to use the 15 digit code and pin. If you use the 15 digit code and pin this then makes the coupon a $10 gift" cert... right? (First question) - the second question is, if you use the TENBUCKS code does this then not make it a gift cert, and thus they'll give you the full amount of a return *IF* (this is a big IF here ... IF the return does not drop the total purchase amount below $30?

I ask this because this is the how the return policy works with returning items that EARN Kohl's cash - for example, you earn Kohl's Cash if you make a purchase of $50 or more. Say you make a $75 purchase and you return a $30 shirt - you have a few options then, you can either get $20 in return or get $30 in return and invalidate your Kohl's Cash (if you haven't spent your Kohl's Cash). But this particular transaction only occurs if your return drops the total purchase below the $50 mark and you haven't spent your $10 Kohl's Cash. This is why I'm questioning the $10 deduction - since it wasn't used as a "$10 Gift" cert (because I entered the TENBUCKS code) - I'm assuming all returns that are above $30 will be returned dollar for dollar on purchase price, up until I reach the $30 total purchase price of the order.

I would love if anyone could help me with this question/situation from experience.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014