rated:
Find a store near you

Expires March 11

Member Summary

krispy kreme
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've seen staff give free donuts only to the kids (under 12).

playmaster (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 10:42p) |

playmaster (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 10:42p) |

how to get this

allauto (Feb. 13, 2014 @ 1:05a) |

Bad description, by OP and KK. Seems it's 12 coupons good for one free doughtnut with purchase of a dozen... BUT the coupons are only good for one per visit, which for many people means you'll need to make TWELVE trips to KK just to get your free dozen.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a coupon needed or a link to an ad that shows this deal?

I found this. Hopefully this is the deal the OP was referencing.

http://krispykreme.fbmta.com/members/ViewMailing.aspx?MailingID=...

heath11 said:   Is there a coupon needed or a link to an ad that shows this deal?
  Its just an in store deal. Supposedly available at all locations but I guess its possible ymmv

Nothing beats Krispy Kreme donuts.

ArtieLange said:   Nothing beats Krispy Kreme donuts.
  Not true. Diabetes beats it.

KK web ad said: Available at participating locations only in US and Canada.
The south Jersey franchise location didn't want to accept the corporate coupon I gave them a few months ago.
They do send out their own email offers.

This looks to be the same offer as last year. It's not actually for a free "dozen" doughnuts all at once. What you get when you buy a dozen is 12 St.Valentine's Day coupons each good for ONE free doughnut. As I recall you can only use one coupon per visit.

Noahbody123 said:   This looks to be the same offer as last year. It's not actually for a free "dozen" doughnuts all at once. What you get when you buy a dozen is 12 St.Valentine's Day coupons each good for ONE free doughnut. As I recall you can only use one coupon per visit.you are right!

If thats true, this just got downgraded to a barely warm 'meh'

That just made me like 10 times hungrier.

Called a location near me and the manager said that I will need a coupon...

It clearly states that each donut comes with a valentine card that has a free donut coupon... so technically it is free donut but not all at once.

But that's only a one day supply... 

If you just go into the store when the "hot donuts now" sign is on you get a free donut with no purchase necessary fresh from the conveyor. You can do that any day. I Don't understand why this is a deal?

cristinaaaron said:   If you just go into the store when the "hot donuts now" sign is on you get a free donut with no purchase necessary fresh from the conveyor. You can do that any day. I Don't understand why this is a deal?
  Been in plenty of times when the HOT was on an never been offered a free donut.  That a regular offer or what?

Danzilla said:   
cristinaaaron said:   If you just go into the store when the "hot donuts now" sign is on you get a free donut with no purchase necessary fresh from the conveyor. You can do that any day. I Don't understand why this is a deal?
  Been in plenty of times when the HOT was on an never been offered a free donut.  That a regular offer or what?

Ive never been to a krispy kreme and not offered a free donut.

BennyZz said:   That just made me like 12 times hungrier.
  fixed that for you....

I went to krispy kreme in ontario, ca and industry and burbank and none would give me free donut even when i ask. they said i have to buy it

how to get this

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014