Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

starfleet badge
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should be noted in the first post that the items linked are from foreign 3rd party sellers and they ship from Hong Kong..(so longer than normal delivery times). You can get the second badge from an Amazon-filled third party seller for only a $1.00 more..so not really a savings.

respdoc said:   Should be noted in the first post that the items linked are from foreign 3rd party sellers and they ship from Hong Kong..(so longer than normal delivery times). 
  better than being shipped from Klingon ... that would cost more and take longer.

texasbrit said:   
respdoc said:   Should be noted in the first post that the items linked are from foreign 3rd party sellers and they ship from Hong Kong..(so longer than normal delivery times). 
  better than being shipped from Klingon ... that would cost more and take longer.

I think you mean Kronos.

texasbrit said:   

It wouldn't take longer.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Transwarp_beaming

Command's back up to $10.30 now. Engineering still $5.99.

They had bluetooth "chest" set from way back then. As a kid I thought Star Trek was all fantasy. Today.... I'm worried about super thin wireless 1080 HD 3D LEDTV with HDMI and can be control by bluetooth using an android smart phone. Well beam me up Scotty!!

handsgo said:   They had bluetooth "chest" set from way back then. As a kid I thought Star Trek was all fantasy. Today.... I'm worried about super thin wireless 1080 HD 3D LEDTV with HDMI and can be control by bluetooth using an android smart phone. Well beam me up Scotty!!
  with a free side of Rogaine. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014