• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Ad for President's Day. The printer is at the bottom of page 4:  http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage

Printer   

You can purchase either a $30 off $80 for $5.49 or a $25 off $75 for $2.49 from cn-usa.com 
coupon link 

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother Laser Printer HL2280DW
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, OP! The $30 off $80 coupon worked great! Just got the dcp7065dn for about $68 with free shipping (Premium member... (more)

eleb8 (Feb. 17, 2014 @ 6:45p) |

Thanks to MISTERCHEAP, last November, I got the Brother MFC 7860DW Refurbished duplex wireless copy/scan/fax with docume... (more)

brusbrother (Feb. 17, 2014 @ 7:03p) |

Also at OD, for those that really want the printer, need to increase spend, or have rewards to burn up: http://www.offic... (more)

Technologist (Feb. 18, 2014 @ 2:21p) |

From GMY:

Brother HL-2280DW Laser Multifunction Printer
Item: 923337
Model: HL2280DW

3-in-1: print, copy, scan
Prints up to 27ppm
Network ready; Wireless 802.11b/g, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
Automatic Duplexing (two-sided printing)
Up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution
Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd be weary of using sketchy sites to buy Staples coupons, unless you like being blacklisted.

Use of one of these coupons once in a while is OK, just don't go overboard.

This is a great price w/coupon. 3rd party toner cartridges go for $15 or so, for 2,600 page unit.

The wireless installs itself; very simple. The auto duplex feature saves lots of paper.

OP: Please change your title, this is a duplex printer, scanner, copier (AKA AIO, although this one doesn't do faxes).

You got me blacklisted from Hop Sing's?

MrsGuin said:   Staples Ad for President's Day. The printer is at the bottom of page 4:  http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage 

You can purchase either a $30 off $80 for $5.49 or a $25 off $75 for $2.49 from cn-usa.com 
coupon link

red. this type of questionable deal pricing is not cool, and people already were blacklisted or contacted by lawyers over the ejunkie coupons.

people should not be greening a deal that requires purchase of an "illegal" coupon to get it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrsGuin said:   Staples Ad for President's Day. The printer is at the bottom of page 4:  http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage 

coupon link

red. this type of questionable deal pricing is not cool, and people already were blacklisted or contacted by lawyers over the ejunkie coupons.

people should not be greening a deal that requires purchase of an "illegal" coupon to get it.

Absolutely. At a minimum, the subject line MUST be corrected to show the actual price of $99.99. Unless a coupon is readily available to anyone without one buying it/getting via questionable means/whatever, a coupon NEVER should be factored into a deal post. This is pretty basic FW 101 stuff. The OP should know better.

yoregano said:   
 a coupon NEVER should be factored into a deal post. This is pretty basic FW 101 stuff. The OP should know better.

Confused

pietromoon said:   
yoregano said:   
 a coupon NEVER should be factored into a deal post. This is pretty basic FW 101 stuff. The OP should know better.

Confused

The original title assumed that the buyer would get one of the 'questionable coupons' to get the price offered.  It's been fixed to the sale price

pietromoon said:   
yoregano said:   

Confused

Confused as to why you would be confused, as you had already replied to the thread before the correction was made to the headline. Also, the body of the first post still mentions the coupon source. Lastly, you've edited my response, taking it out of context.

Wow, what happened to FW?

Rules, rule, rules. When did the Hot Deals crowd get so pussified?

During the $50 off $50 Staples coupon of 2004.

So does this have a document feeder? I don't think it does :/

Any suggestions for a cheap doc feeder?

pietromoon said:   You got me blacklisted from Hop Sing's?
  She named names!

alamo11 said:   So does this have a document feeder? I don't think it does :/

You have to step it up to $135 for the DCP-7605 to add a document feeder for copying/scanning but you loose the direct wireless.
  However, if you plug it into your wireless router via an Ethernet cable connection (instead of directly into a PC with a usb cable) then it is essentially the same as having a wireless printer.
  http://www.amazon.com/Brother-Printer-DCP7065DN-Monochrome-Multi... 

MISTERCHEAP said:   

coupon link

If they are fake or bogus coupons, I would agree..but if they are real coupons someone received from Staples for being a valued customer and they cannot use it before it expires, then I don't have an issue with it.  There are coupon exchanges everywhere and if its a real coupon, heck with Staples corporate BS.

And how is this different when we hav the threads on how to auto generate Staples coupons when they have a glitch.  Or clear price mistakes.  No one seems to have an ethical issue with those?

robby69 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

coupon link

If they are fake or bogus coupons, I would agree..but if they are real coupons someone received from Staples for being a valued customer and they cannot use it before it expires, then I don't have an issue with it.  There are coupon exchanges everywhere and if its a real coupon, heck with Staples corporate BS.

And how is this different when we hav the threads on how to auto generate Staples coupons when they have a glitch.  Or clear price mistakes.  No one seems to have an ethical issue with those?

1) cause those coupons are FREE 2) you know the source of the coupon if from the Staples ad/coupon generator

The coupons mentioned in the OP may be legit, then again, they may not be.

Now that the OP has been corrected to $100, I give it green, even though I think the coupon thing is sketchy. 50% off this printer is great. I paid $79 for the HL2270DW and I would pay an extra $20 gladly for the adding scanning capability (rather than having to keep an old HP inkjet all-in-one around for that specific purpose).

Hoogineer said:   Now that the OP has been corrected to $100, I give it green, even though I think the coupon thing is sketchy. 50% off this printer is great. I paid $79 for the HL2270DW and I would pay an extra $20 gladly for the adding capability (rather than having to keep an old HP inkjet all-in-one around for that specific purpose).

yes, I removed my red as well, I would add a "use at your own risk" comment to the OP coupon since we know there have been issues in the past with purchased qs.

I have this printer (paid about 140 for it around Black Friday) and highly recommend it.

Got 1 last year for $99.99. It's working fine with wire/wireless.

This guy is trying to sell the coupons for the website. , bad deal.

free shipping from Amazon too (is that bec of {Prime?)

salogan said:   free shipping from Amazon too (is that bec of {Prime?)

Free shipping because it's free shipping.

No sales tax if bought from Amzn.

Amazon charges tax in CA

robby69 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

coupon link

Remember sder club and ccccpn.com?  Remember how they operated for years before DHS shut them down?  I am not saying that I know that the coupons advertised in the OPs link are phony, but I wouldn't touch them.

Thanks, OP! The $30 off $80 coupon worked great! Just got the dcp7065dn for about $68 with free shipping (Premium member). Went with this unit for the 35 sheet autofeed tray instead of the wireless 'cause I do a lot of scanning.Here is the tale of the tape.Cheers!

Merchandise Total:
$158.59
Coupons & Rewards:
-$101.00
Shipping: Free
Tax: $4.03
Sub Total:
$61.62
Add back $5.49 ($30 off $80 coupon)
Add back $1.00 reward
Total: $68.11

alamo11 said:   So does this have a document feeder? I don't think it does :/

Thanks to MISTERCHEAP, last November, I got the Brother MFC 7860DW Refurbished duplex wireless copy/scan/fax with document feeder and paid about $68 after all of MISTERCHEAP's coupon this coupon that. As MC noted, they have these every month or so (first link below) which when combined with various $ off and coupons, rewards, rebates. remarks etc. makes for a very nice deal.
I have done numerous Brother refurb. units over the years and never had a problem.
I know, i know, no time machine. Just sayin'. I was in the market and missed it the first time around but kept watching FW (a.k.a. MC) and the deal came around again. So if you aren't in a rush, keep an eye out.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1316249/ 
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1324999/ 

Also at OD, for those that really want the printer, need to increase spend, or have rewards to burn up: http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/642217/Brother-HL-2280DW-W...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014