• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Use coupon code 15943 to get $100 off Laptops originally priced $499 or more.  No printable coupon and good today only online or by phone.

Some of the deals include:

Toshiba C55-A5281 - $249 AR

• Intel® Pentium® 2020M 2.4GHz 2MB Cache Processor
  • 6GB DDR3 Memory
  • 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Dell i15RVT-6195BLK - $299 

• 4th gen Intel Core i3-4010U 3M Cache, 1.7GHz Processor
  • 4GB Memory DDR3
  • 500GB Hard Drive

Toshiba S55-A5295/A5188 - $499 AR

• Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Turbo Boost 2.0
  • 12GB DDR3 Memory
  • 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Toshiba C55-A5281 (15.62kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$75 off of instore good till the 22nd instore $75 off of laptops regularly $499.99 or more

Coupon here
good thru 2/22/2014... (more)

yesidonoitall (Feb. 21, 2014 @ 12:33a) |

Many stores have the wanted Dell that was $299.99 after coupon
$25 more now, but thats still great.Dell Inspiron i15RVT-6... (more)

yesidonoitall (Feb. 21, 2014 @ 12:55a) |

Nearly 5 days after the order placed online (Toshiba S55-A5295/A5188) , I still did not receive my item. Yesterday after... (more)

whuhoyo (Feb. 21, 2014 @ 8:19p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
is there a printable q for in store?

expiration date please.

good on desktops over $499 too?

please...a more informative OP is needed.

rated:
From email blast ...

rated:
Excellent thanks I had some rewards to spend! That i3 Touchscreen Dell for $300 is a nice deal. Note I had to hit update totals to get that $150 instant savings to apply.

rated:
Picked up a 5281. No issues at checkout. Burned up Rewards and clicked through ShopDiscover for additional 5%.

rated:
I put in two orders and none of them are showing up. It has been 30 minutes now. I'll give them a call to see what is going on.

rated:
NasdaqTrader889 said:   I put in two orders and none of them are showing up. It has been 30 minutes now. I'll give them a call to see what is going on.

I ordered about an hour ago. No email yet, and no post to my Order History either.  Maybe they slept in today.

rated:
I placed order 2 days ago for an MSI computer, called Staples and they took the coupon for the order and got the $100... nice

rated:
NasdaqTrader889 said:   I put in two orders and none of them are showing up. It has been 30 minutes now. I'll give them a call to see what is going on.
  The may be running behind.
When that happens to me, I always see the CC hit first, indicating they are processing the order but just not showing yet.

rated:
the lenova g710 for $399* at http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-G710-173-Laptop-59395518/product_2... looks like a better bang for your buck, offering an i3 ontop of a 1600x900 17 inch screen. It is hard to like any large displays stuck at 720p.

rated:
Thank you OP - Ordered Dell laptop! Nice deal @ $299.

rated:
its $100 off $499 before savings example
~~Asus X551MA 15.6'' Laptop 
sale price is $271 but qualifying price is $399 so you need something else worth $100 I bought 2 of the same (the $329 tablet sold out)
  $271 x 2  =$542
instant coupon- $42  applied instantly online $21 each laptop (savings depend on what you purchase)
instant coupon-$100    code 15943
total                =$399+tax for 2
and I had $120 in ink rebates
LIMIT 1 COUPON PER CUSTOMER
I just got back from the store they are sold out online for the $329 asus tablet which qualified for $100  off 
there is no printable in store coupon 
you can use your rewards at the store only thru kiosk pay in store purchase IF YOU don't want to loose the $21 instant coupons which are applied instantly 

rated:
looks like they removed the coupon

rated:
Is seems that the coupon is limited to 1 use per account.
I am not sure that if my order got through and tried to make a 2nd order, it says "the coupon has been used" or something to that effect.

rated:
white7454 said:   looks like they removed the coupon
  Just worked for me.

rated:
labboypro said:   
I ordered about an hour ago. No email yet, and no post to my Order History either.  Maybe they slept in today.

Discover has been hit with preauthorization, but that's it.  Still no email or update on site.  I'm guessing they're all out preparing for a big Presidents' Day feast or something.

rated:
Lenovo sold out, that did look like a nice deal

rated:
rabbyia said:   Is seems that the coupon is limited to 1 use per account.
I am not sure that if my order got through and tried to make a 2nd order, it says "the coupon has been used" or something to that effect.

If that is correct, order online, then instore kiosk pay at register?
Do not give your rewards for that purchase, you can add it later

rated:
Toshiba C55-A5281 - $249 AR. Can't not apply $100 coupon because original price is just $474.99

rated:
Thinking about i7 Toshiba. Is screen good enough for casual gaming? $435 (after Discover 5% and Staples 5%) is a good deal.

rated:
ordered the Dell i3 for 299 a couple of hours ago.  no confirmation.  called them and they said it's out of stock.  sounds to me like they don't want to sell it for that amount and probably will amazingly come back in stock tomorrow when the coupon is expired.

rated:
nodochauninja said:   Toshiba C55-A5281 - $249 AR. Can't not apply $100 coupon because original price is just $474.99

You are incorrect.

Reg : $499.99
Save: - $25.00
NOW: $474.99
Instant Savings : - $75.00
Rebate  : - $50.00

rated:
A note on shopdiscover. Computer purchases are not eligible for the 5% at Staples, so I would try another Cash Back portal. I didn't get it on the last laptop deal.

rated:
2% CB at ebates appears to be best main stream CB site.

rated:
Just a warning, in the New York/New Jersey area the Staples fulfillment center refuses to double box laptops, meaning that the box almost always comes chipped/broken smashed. I have had to send 3 laptops back this year (and those were only the 3 in th worst condition.) If you are planning to resell the laptops, this can be an issue for you.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Just a warning, in the New York/New Jersey area the Staples fulfillment center refuses to double box laptops, meaning that the box almost always comes chipped/broken smashed.

I have done 10 Toshibas and 8 HPs in the past 12 months, and all were double boxed to my delivery point on west coast, so definitely a regional issue.  I'm glad that hasn't been an issue on this side of the world (yet).

rated:
labboypro said:   
nodochauninja said:   Toshiba C55-A5281 - $249 AR. Can't not apply $100 coupon because original price is just $474.99

You are incorrect.

Reg : $499.99
Save: - $25.00
NOW: $474.99
Instant Savings : - $75.00
Rebate  : - $50.00

Let try to order one..

rated:
nodochauninja said:   
  Let try to order one..

I have.  See the 5th post in this thread.  And I have ordered at least a dozen others last year using coupons with the same wording.

rated:
Any thoughts on the Lenovo G505s 15.6" laptop for $350? I'm looking for something that is carryable/light, fast for daily computing, and under $350.

rated:
CUinBlank said:   Thinking about i7 Toshiba. Is screen good enough for casual gaming? $435 (after Discover 5% and Staples 5%) is a good deal.
nm, already covered

rated:
I ordered early pm, have order number, have item being held in store, order does not show up at Staples.com, picking up tomorrow, any ideas how to get them to complete order?

rated:
Nice, ordered the Toshiba. Had $10 sitting in my rewards account from some past deal, so it will be $240 when all is said and done, plus some CashBack. Thanks!

rated:

... (216.02kB)
Disclaimer
Store kiosk order from a couple of hours ago for the Dell
Note the exp date of the coupon code 15943  1/31/08

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Store kiosk order from a couple of hours ago for the Dell
Note the exp date of the coupon code 15943  1/31/08

That is normal when a manager overrides a coupon.

rated:
Topcashback.com says offers 3% CashBack at SPLS
Signup here
~~http://www.topcashback.com/ref/TMTopCashBack 

rated:
Its not midnight in CST, but the code in first post, 15943, doesn't work.

"Expired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired.."

Does the day end midnight EST, which would be 11PM CST?

rated:
zubba said:   Does the day end midnight EST, which would be 11PM CST?

Yes.  Staples.com is EST.

rated:
zubba said:   Topcashback.com says offers 3% CashBack at SPLS
Signup here
~~http://www.topcashback.com/ref/TMTopCashBack 

that site has too many detailsMerchant notes=10.5pxclose ▲

• Please note purchases made with a gift card are not eligible for CashBack.
  • Please note: CashBack is not eligible on e-giftcards
  • Please note that the use of a Staples promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for CashBack.
  • Staples CashBack is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
  • Staples CashBack can be earned simply by clicking 'Get CashBack Now' button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.

rated:
Successfully placed the order at 11:56pm EST by using $100 coupon code. Already received the order confirmation email.

Skipping 58 Messages...
rated:
Nearly 5 days after the order placed online (Toshiba S55-A5295/A5188) , I still did not receive my item. Yesterday afternoon, I called the Staples customer service phone, they told me that the item was "out of stock". They also told me that they do not know when the item will be available in their online store warehouse. The Staples.com customer service reprensentative also suggested me to cancel the order due to the item was "out of stock", but I refused to cancel the order.
However, I called the local Staples store yesterday afternoon. The local store confirmed that they have the item (Toshiba S55-A5295/A5188) in stock in their store. So, I went to the local Staples store. The store manager is very nice, they override their local price, and did the price match to online order. So, I purchased it from local store, and in the same time I called the Staples.com customer service to cancel the original 02/15/2014 online order.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014