• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Asus X551MA 15.6'' Laptop
Disclaimer
the code was posted earlier by Burgertm thanx   code 15943 (I got that email also)
  you can do any combination example
~~its $100 off $499 before savings example
~~Asus X551MA 15.6'' Laptop http://www.staples.com/Asus-X551MA-156-Laptop/product_573082 
sale price is @249 but qualifying price is $399 so you need something else worth $100 I bought 2 of the same (the $329 tablet sold out)
  $271.99 x 2  =$541.98
instant coupon- $42  applied instantly online $21 each laptop (savings depend on which laptop you purchase)
instant coupon-$100    code 15943
total                =$399+tax for 2
and I had $120 in ink rebates
LIMIT 1 COUPON PER CUSTOMER
I just got back from the store they are sold out online for the $329 asus tablet which qualified for $100  off
there is no printable in store coupon
you can use your rewards at the store only thru kiosk pay in store purchase IF YOU don't want to loose the $21 instant coupons which are applied instantly online

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2 laptops Asus X551MA 15.6'' Laptop
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wheres the link?

I think something is wrong. The laptop costs $249.99 after the instant $21 savings, so for two laptops it would be $499.98 after instant savings. Then when you substract the $100 coupon, it should be $399.98 for two laptops, not $357 as OP stated. Unless I'm missing something?

sorry I had to check my receipt its 199+tax each after the rebates

tommythe said:   sorry I had to check my receipt its 199+tax each after the rebates

Still I think its a fantastic deal!

Looks like it's a netbook cpu, intel atom rebadged as "celeron"

price point is tempting, but from my quick research, this processor will be the weakness that ruins the overall experience. probably okay for light browsing and general office work, but i can imagine it struggling to multitask. great for parents that live essentially on a browser, but if that's the case you could score a basic chromebook for a similar price and might come out with a better experience.

anyone have any real-world experience with this laptop or something similar? TIA

I places an order on Staples.com for 2 laptops (the total is $499+tax), but have not received any email confirmation.
My credit card has a pending charge of $0. What does it mean?
I tried to place an order from my wife's account then and got the same result.

Green for op, but JMHO, Windows 8 is much harder to use without a touchscreen.

ToolmanTim said:   Green for op, but JMHO, Windows 8 is much harder to use without a touchscreen.

Just get Stardocks START8 application and looks like win7 again.... not a big deal 

*Coupon code
Expired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired..

My order was cancelled. They said the coupon is only for laptops > $499.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014