• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

G-Floor 10 ft. x 24 ft. Coin Commercial Grade Slate Grey Garage Floor Cover and Protector-GF75CN1024SG at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Member Summary

G-Floor Coin Commercial Grade Garage Floor Cover & Protector
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Only the Gray is on sale comes in Black and Sandstone from Home Depot, eBay has some other colors with other patterns This is the heavier Thickness .075 vs .055. For me in the Midwest Thinking Gray would be the color, easier to keep clean considering all our salt use.(I would think Black would be tough unless you own stock in Armour All , LOL ) if this was a 12ft roll it would save me a bunch!! Thanks OP

This is a very good durable and easy to clean flooring. My neighbor has it in his garage. No issues. He' getting more to use in a section of his basement.

EvoX2008 said:   Isn't this better? etc etc ...

doesn't look like it, by the raters ... seems to peel after being parked on ... even w/ good prep ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014