Apple iPad Mini $249 1st Gen + Free shipping

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These are the first gen that are $299 at Apple and WalMart right now.

At ShopriteDelivers.com, they are $249. Shoprite is a large grocery store chain in the Northeast US (NJ, PA, NY, etc) and are reputable. I purchased a Google Nexus tablet from them during Xmas season.

Black and Gray iPad

White & Silver iPad

Free ship. Tax to NJ, not sure about anywhere else.

Member Summary

Apple iPad Mini
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As of right now, there are 68 white and silver available, and 94 black and gray.

I got one from ShopRite Delivers when they had this deal around the holidays. I was a bit skeptical in ordering but everything went perfectly. Free and fast shipping and no tax for me in DC. I am very happy with this deal and the ordering process with ShopRite.

Gonna try this deal, hope it happens and hope it ships fast...

Got it quick, turned out to be an awesome buy and seller seems to be quite reputable.

Shoprite is a religion in NJ. People shop there over any other store. Great deal, OP if you don't need retina (after you have retina, you need it).

Wait, looks like both are gone from the entire site. OOS?

coolbreeze said:   Shoprite is a religion in NJ. People shop there over any other store. Great deal, OP if you don't need retina (after you have retina, you need it).

Wait, looks like both are gone from the entire site. OOS?

Yes, sold out. They had less than 200 to start, I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014