• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CTA Digital Pedestal Stand for iPad 2/3/4 with Roll Holder
Disclaimer
Pedestal Stand for iPad w/ Toilet Paper Holder $34.99 at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQT653G/ref=gb1h_tit_c-3_8122_18a28d...

• Easily adjust iPad to any orientation, angle or position
  • Bendable 10" metal gooseneck tube for multi-directional adjustment
  • Elegant chrome pedestal adds style to your bathroom decor
  • Stable heavyweight base with convenient toilet paper holder

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Pedestal Stand for iPad w/ Toilet Paper Holder
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This reminds me of the Toilet Paper Dragging game, except this is real life. Now that's the real Fiction coming to Life.... (more)

HKSturboKid (Feb. 20, 2014 @ 3:19p) |

I wonder if anyone try this.

You "Siri, wipe my butt!"
Siri "Sorry I don't understand that".

HKSturboKid (Feb. 20, 2014 @ 3:22p) |

Do you have Windows Update turned off?  You're probably missing a lot of security patches.

happypants (Feb. 20, 2014 @ 3:46p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, I've seen everything now....

This deserves green if only for the total schlock factor.

fantastic!

Wow! Cheapest I found so far! Saw a similar item at Home Depot for around $40!
No need to put that iPad down!

This is clearly designed for when you are sitting on the toilet. So my question is this .. what are you doing with your hands that you can't hold your ipad????

Perfect for iPoops

Sounds like a crappy deal to me.  Another vector to spread the dreaded Apple iVirus to the world. 

leaving that to imagination

texasbrit said:   This is clearly designed for when you are sitting on the toilet. So my question is this .. what are you doing with your hands that you can't hold your ipad????
  You should have posed your question first, then you would see that what you assumed doesn't pass the smell test.

This product symbolizes everything wrong with the world today.

Does it hold lotion as well?

The reviews on Amazon for this product are simply amazing.

Number one reason not to buy someone else's used mobile device.

ddtruongninja said:   Number one reason not to buy someone else's used mobile device.

you mean number two reason.

i've long put my toilet paper on a pedestal

pennsatuckian said:   Sounds like a crappy deal to me.  Another vector to spread the dreaded Apple iVirus to the world. 
last i checked, there were more viruses on MS products. just sayin'  

ETA sorry that some of y'all don't like that. but facts is facts...

cameras off, people!

This sounds like a pretty gross idea. Nothing like a poo smeared iPad...

where is the disinfectant holder? It is flu season afterall.

hot deal for twoopers?

Very lacking on the real function of this device.

My concern is the base not enough to support the weight of the tablet sitting all the way up top.

We all have to do our natural business. Stop being so high and mighty about it. Have you ever look at the germ study? The bathroom is one of the cleanest place in the house. If ur bathroom not clean its your own doing.

Let's see the NSA spying while u sitting on ur toilet. Lol

The prospect of people grimacing during videoconferencing is disturbing. Hope people at least use the mute button.

Better hope it doesn't drop the iPad into the toilet when the stand tips over

WorkerAnt said:   Very lacking on the real function of this device.

My concern is the base not enough to support the weight of the tablet sitting all the way up top.

We all have to do our natural business. Stop being so high and mighty about it. Have you ever look at the germ study? The bathroom is one of the cleanest place in the house. If ur bathroom not clean its your own doing.

If it is so clean, I give you the option of licking the rim of your "clean" toilet bowl or the rim of your kitchen sink.  (you even get to clean your toilet to the best of your ability before doing so too!)

I thought SO!

Its not unreasonable to want a place to put the ipad when you go. Personally, I would rather put a shelf above the toilet.

pbrad said:   Does it hold lotion as well?
  Extra disturbing.

I am a surface pro user so a one roll holder is just useless.

Should be called the iDump

This should get featured in r/WTF.

Necromancer said:   
WorkerAnt said:   Very lacking on the real function of this device.

If it is so clean, I give you the option of licking the rim of your "clean" toilet bowl or the rim of your kitchen sink.  (you even get to clean your toilet to the best of your ability before doing so too!)

I thought SO!

would you lick your pillow case?  Your nose is right near it, your mouth too.  You even stuff your face into the pillow.  When you are sick, puking and stuff... you do put your face into the toilet too.  Not touching the water but still very close enough for some of that splash into your face.

Think about it, the air you breath has been through many asses way before you even born.  Do you still call it FRESH AIR?  :lol:

I don't need you to give me the option when it has always been available.  Just like I don't need you to give me the freedom when it has always been available.

Now lets get back on the topic before we stray too far.  What's the ulternative for this?  Personally I prefer one screw to the sturdy wall or a desk.  I've been thinking about this idea for a long time, made for bedroom/restroom/and even car.  Somewhere to put the tablet and still have a lot of flexibility to rotate and turn it however you want....even turn it upside down for bedtime reading.

WooooW , now that's what i call dedication to ipad

but ... where is the holder for the iPhone, beverage, plate, and eating utensils

Between this and the iPotty that someone else posted I will never touch someone else's iPad again.

Amazon state :  3 Used from $ 32.22  

omg i have to pass on this i am waiting for the one with the inbuilt bidet lol

I confess that I own this product. My wife bought it a month or so ago. When I first laid eyes on it, i laughed at her. She bought it because she spends a lot of time feeding the newborn while sitting down late at night. She puts the iPad on it, burp cloth on the toilet paper roll holder, and is good to go. I now use it when i'm bottle feeding the baby: Netflix, fat wallet, reddit - it does it all. It was a great purchase. Seriously.

From the latrine to the kitchen for a hot pastrami on rye!

Doing dishes and need a paper towel look no further.

Skipping 22 Messages...
vodanh said:   I can't recall the last time I had to reboot my windows computer. I use hibernate and video driver updates don't even require a restart anymore.
  Do you have Windows Update turned off?  You're probably missing a lot of security patches.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014