• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Infinity Primus P363 Three-way dual 6-1/2-Inch Floorstanding Speaker Black, Each
Disclaimer
 Infinity Primus P363 Three-way dual 6-1/2-Inch Floorstanding Speaker (Black, Each) by Infinity $107 shipped at Amazon.  Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046A8R3M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_...

• Three-way floorstanding loudspeaker
  • Dual 6.5" (165mm) MMD low-frequency drivers
  • 4" (100mm) MMD midrange driver
  • 3/4" (19mm) MMD hi-frequency driver
  • Five-way binding posts

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

infinity
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have them, Love them. The are usually on Fry's Ad at least once a month at a deep discount, but for those that dont have Fry's, this is a good option.

Shows $290 each now.

The Amazon $107 price is still showing up in the "Other Buying Options" list to the right, and stating "ships in 2-3 months".
I have had good luck with ordering items which Amazon claims long lead times on - typically they are at worst a couple of weeks, and usually they are only a few days (with Prime).
So I've placed my "backorder" at $107 with Prime delivery.

I think they employ a JIT ordering system which means the minute they have enough to get their price point the order is placed
- so perhaps everyone here should order at $107 and get my order shipped sooner than 2-3 months

Can backorder from Amazon again at $107 - they shipped mine today, patience rewarded.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014