• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Case View
Disclaimer

Case View
Disclaimer
idealpoint on Amazon has the New Trent Airbender Air Bluetooth Clamshell iPad Keyboard Case for $31.95 with coupon code http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-Airbender-Air-Polycarbonate/dp/B00GP4BVTO/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1392831857&sr=1-1&keywords=nt510k  

Coupon code: AIRCASES  (already on sale price) $39.95 - $8.00 = $31.95 

The lowest I found in record  -Compatible with new iPad Air, will not fit iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad first generation.

• High quality slim hard clamshell case with matte finish and all metal arm.
  • Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard (0.37 inch) with optimized spacious key design for a comfortable & quiet typing experience.
  • Multi-adjustable stand for vertical and horizontal iPad positions. 

Good price on a highly rated product with an average rating of 4.3/5 stars on Amazon

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

keyboard case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great deal, love NewTrent products-- have several!

tgms said:   This is a great deal, love NewTrent products-- have several!
  Oh..I bet you do.  When are you going to have a sale on your other "New Trent/Arcadia" items, OP ? 

I don't have the new iPad Air, but I do have an older version and was able to pick up a "New Trent Airbender 1.0 - Wireless Bluetooth Clamshell iPad Keyboard Case. Compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2. (upgraded version)" for $36.95 minus $10.69 I had in reward points with free shipping. Final Price: $26.26.
Thanks OP!

This item looks identical to the Shark which I bought last week at Amazon for $36.
It is a great device. Yours seems like the same thing with a better price.
http://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-Wireless-Bluetooth-Rotating-Comma...

I would love to have this for my iPad mini.

Edit:
Found it for iPad mini
http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-Airbender-Mini-polycarbonate/dp/...

2010 self - Needed an iPad to get rid of bulky laptop.
2014 self - Buys case to make iPad into a laptop.

This looks like a great deal.

RedCelicaGT said:   2010 self - Needed an iPad to get rid of bulky laptop.
2014 self - Buys case to make iPad into a laptop.

4 years of use if any computer product is impressive.  Investing more money into a 4 year old device means that you must really love it and expect to use it for some time to come.    Bet the bulky laptop did not last that long.

Can't go wrong with New Trent products!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014