• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Thanks to Good2BCh13f @ SD;

"Get 6 Months of Netflix" Offer
Begins Sunday, February 23rd

Any purchase of a postpaid phone, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TracFone, Net10 or TelCel no Contract phone, any tablet, or any notebook computer will receive six months of Netflix unlimited streaming service.

Duration:
Feb 23rd to March 22nd

Open to new, existing, and former Netflix customers.

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

netflix (40.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yeah I have left emails with customer service with no response. I called early in the promotion and they said it was on ... (more)

gossipninja (Mar. 30, 2014 @ 12:50p) |

My story: I got 7 out of 8 codes no problem (2 per 4 email accounts).  One redeemed but I got no email.  I sent in a ser... (more)

threebeers (Mar. 31, 2014 @ 6:11p) |

I purchased the same and just got an email from RadioShack saying my purchase was not part of the promo. Did you get you... (more)

mtg326 (Apr. 04, 2014 @ 12:35p) |

LINK for redeeming Radio Shack code:
https://thepromocard.com/radioshack/netflix/

So you have to click on "pending discounts" from your billing section. Their you should see how many total credits you have. If you entered more than one code you will see one black dot for each extra code.

X=number of codes entered
X-1=number of dots you will see

JUST RECEIVED MY 5 Netflix CODES from my instore purchases Sunday. I validated them at 2pm PST on Sunday as well, all 5 codes stacked into my Netflix acct just now. When you check your billin history you will see a (dot) for each pending promo minus 1. For example I show 4 dots becuz one is applied and used as of this next cycle. Hope that makes sense.

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You said that it was open to existing customers how does that work would I purchase the phone and then call Netflix or do you get something with the phone at time of purchase? Just wondering how the deal works

rated:
A Money maker, if you already have Netflix and planned to keep it.
Phones from $10
Boost:http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?s=A-StorePrice-RSK&fb... 

Virgin:http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?s=A-StorePrice-RSK&fb... 

Good idea is to get a phone that works as a backup for your regular phones postpaid plan. (the two above are on Sprint)
Or comes with decent amount of minutes that last 1 year, so you can lend the phone when you have foreign visitors

rated:
so is "prepaid" not eligible??

rated:
I take it Any Contract phone (=Postpaid) and Prepaid planes phones from the 5 companies below.
Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TracFone, Net10 or TelCel no Contract phone,

rated:
ArtieLange said:   You said that it was open to existing customers how does that work would I purchase the phone and then call Netflix or do you get something with the phone at time of purchase? Just wondering how the deal works
  I think RadioShack will provide a 6 month voucher and that you can activate in your Netflix account.

rated:
nice deal OP. i see the Kyocera Event is still available for $20.

rated:
WattaDeal said:   
ArtieLange said:   You said that it was open to existing customers how does that work would I purchase the phone and then call Netflix or do you get something with the phone at time of purchase? Just wondering how the deal works
  I think RadioShack will provide a 6 month voucher and that you can activate in your Netflix account.

Probably like the Chromecast deal. You just receive a voucher number and when you redeem it it adds $47.94 credit to your Netflix account.

rated:
Its interesting the subject line says postpaid but the actual text includes several prepaid carriers.

I would update the subject line. I just clicked in here on a lark, was never going to sign up a postpaid line just for Netflix. But I definitely would consider buying a $10 or $20 phone to get $48 of Netflix service.

If someone finds the official link and rules please share...

rated:
pitflyer said:   Its interesting the subject line says postpaid but the actual text includes several prepaid carriers.

I would update the subject line. I just clicked in here on a lark, was never going to sign up a postpaid line just for Netflix. But I definitely would consider buying a $10 or $20 phone to get $48 of Netflix service.

If someone finds the official link and rules please share...

you can find the remaining screen shots with the terms over at SD. No mention of a limit or stacking in the screen shots.

rated:
I 'm going to buy 100 $20 phones!

rated:
lilstabber said:   I 'm going to buy 100 $20 phones!
  They will likely shut this down on the first day like they did with the Chromecast.

rated:
>I 'm going to buy 100 $20 phones!
The vouchers have to be used within 14days.
Can you add 4+ to a single Netflix account?, for 2 years of service?

rated:
WattaDeal said:   Thanks to Good2BCh13f @ SD;

"Get 6 Months of Netflix" Offer
Begins Sunday, February 23rd

Any purchase of a postpaid phone, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TracFone, Net10 or TelCel no Contract phone, any tablet, or any notebook computer will receive six months of Netflix unlimited streaming service.

Duration:
Feb 23rd to March 22nd

Open to new, existing, and former Netflix customers.

Thanks, op! I'm on it like Blue Bonnet.

rated:
  Why not $10 phones?

rated:
  You give FW a bad name.
  PS- Ill pay you $20 if you wait a day while I do the aforementioned!

rated:
  I am pretty sure the codes can not be stacked. I tried with the chrome cast offer.

rated:
I think that may have changed a few months back,
some now report stacking OK.

Better yet: The RatShack T&C/FAQ say they can be stacked..

rated:
Which phone are you planning to buy?

rated:
If anyone wants to sell me a code please let me know.

rated:
when does 23rd start is it eastern

rated:
when does 23rd start is it eastern

rated:
chulbally said:   when does 23rd start is it eastern

Started about 25 mins ago.  I'd be surprised if they aren't already sold out by now...

rated:
Some of the $10 prepaid phones are available in store, since they are sold out online. You can check your local store to see if they are available, then swing by and pick one up, tomorrow. 

rated:
Huge green for OP, as it happens I have a Net10 phone with airtime expiring Mar 1 and I wasn't planning to renew. Do any of these come with airtime, or is that always extra? And can you typically buy one in-store without activating/paying for airtime?

Under Boost, cheapest is "Boost Mobile™ Kyocera Coast No-Contract Phone | Catalog #: 17-8644" which certainly looks like a $10 phone. But all the site says is "regular price is $30, put in cart to get sale price" and it's OOS online. Says in-stock in store but how to know what it should be. Next is the Hydro which is $80 on sale for $30.

Under Virgin, cheapest is Samsung Entro for $15 online. Then Kyocera Event on sale for $20.

Cheapest Net10 is $50 (ZTE Midnight | Samsung S380C | Samsung S390).
Cheapest Telcel is $50 (LG 235C).

Cheapest TracFone is $10 (Huawei H110) but its listing doesn't mention Netflix, where the others do. Alternatives are Samsung® s150 ($10, OOS online), Samsung S125 ($10, OOS online) and some $15 phones. The other $10 phones mention Netflix so maybe the H110 is a typo. Does anyone think the H110 will attract the Netflix offer?

Note that it's $25 for free shipping, a single H110 is $7 shipping (even a $9.99 and $14.99 phone together still incur $7 shipping).

=aw

rated:
rggG said:   Some of the $10 prepaid phones are available in store, since they are sold out online. You can check your local store to see if they are available, then swing by and pick one up, tomorrow. 
  closest store to me is 30 mile round trip. It is worth paying the extra $5 for an unneeded phone. Actually paid an extra $10 for two unneeded phones.

rated:
So can you stack this offer if I buy 2 phones can I get a year of Netflix free?

rated:
I got a Kyocera Event and added two roles of double sided foam tape (that I needed anyhow) to get past the $25 for free shipping. For about a buck less than with shipping I added something I needed.

rated:
ottawa said:   Huge green for OP, as it happens I have a Net10 phone with airtime expiring Mar 1 and I wasn't planning to renew. Do any of these come with airtime, or is that always extra? And can you typically buy one in-store without activating/paying for airtime?

Under Boost, cheapest is "Boost Mobile™ Kyocera Coast No-Contract Phone | Catalog #: 17-8644" which certainly looks like a $10 phone. But all the site says is "regular price is $30, put in cart to get sale price" and it's OOS online. Says in-stock in store but how to know what it should be. Next is the Hydro which is $80 on sale for $30.

Under Virgin, cheapest is Samsung Entro for $15 online. Then Kyocera Event on sale for $20.

Cheapest Net10 is $50 (ZTE Midnight | Samsung S380C | Samsung S390).
Cheapest Telcel is $50 (LG 235C).

Cheapest TracFone is $10 (Huawei H110) but its listing doesn't mention Netflix, where the others do. Alternatives are Samsung® s150 ($10, OOS online), Samsung S125 ($10, OOS online) and some $15 phones. The other $10 phones mention Netflix so maybe the H110 is a typo. Does anyone think the H110 will attract the Netflix offer?

Note that it's $25 for free shipping, a single H110 is $7 shipping (even a $9.99 and $14.99 phone together still incur $7 shipping).

=aw

When you add an eligible phone to the cart, the Netflix offer is listed. The H110 does NOT list the offer but the Samsung Entro does.

rated:
Thanks. That seems inconsistent with the terms of the promotion but I guess it is what it is. So cheapest phones available online are $15. Might be worth getting 2 (or a more expensive one as you suggest) in case they're all OOS in-store by tomorrow morning.

Do any of these come with starter airtime, or is that always extra? And will they sell it in-store without activation?

=aw

rated:
bought three phones wiht $25 credits from previous return program!! SD cards/headphones and dsl modems for -- Netflix!

rated:
did you get 3 vouchers from the 3 phones? The terms say "limit 1 per product purchased" -- so is 3 of the same phone 3 products? or 1 product with a quantity of 3?

rated:
tacomite said:   did you get 3 vouchers from the 3 phones? The terms say "limit 1 per product purchased" -- so is 3 of the same phone 3 products? or 1 product with a quantity of 3?

HOW MANY Netflix SERVICE CREDITS CAN I EARN THROUGH THIS PROMOTION?

One promo code will be provided per qualifying product purchased. For online purchases, a maximum of 10 promo codes can be earned per order. If you earn multiple promo codes, they can be applied to the same Netflix account.

LINK TO FAQ 
Bottom left side of page

rated:
Great deal, but don't think you can get free Netflix for years --
The Netflix activation code you receive after submitting your receipt/email promo code must be redeemed by 4/22/14.
-- and you can only have 1 Netflix offer active per account.

Edit: And there is a reason why Rat Shack is not going to make it. I had two phones an filler in the cart. Over $25, so free shipping. Went through the entire order process, submitted payment, site comes back that the phones weren't available, so they were removed from the cart -- leaving the $5 filler item, PLUS $7 shipping, since the order was no longer over $25.

Ridiculous.

Edit2: And you can cancel the order, BUT if you go to the order cancellation page, there are supposed to be two buttons, "yes" and "no." However, only the "No, don't cancel the order" button is shown.

rated:
Thanks! Just ordered 3 of the Virgin Mobile® Samsung® Entro No-Contract Phones.

For 18 months of Netflix, works out to be $2.70/month

I'll just sell these on eBay or craiglist for $5/pop or something

rated:
ziolo said:   Great deal, but don't think you can get free Netflix for years --
The Netflix activation code you receive after submitting your receipt/email promo code must be redeemed by 4/22/14.
-- and you can only have 1 Netflix offer active per account.

Edit: And there is a reason why Rat Shack is not going to make it. I had two phones an filler in the cart. Over $25, so free shipping. Went through the entire order process, submitted payment, site comes back that the phones weren't available, so they were removed from the cart -- leaving the $5 filler item, PLUS $7 shipping, since the order was no longer over $25.

Ridiculous.

Edit2: And you can cancel the order, BUT if you go to the order cancellation page, there are supposed to be two buttons, "yes" and "no." However, only the "No, don't cancel the order" button is shown.

Hover over the blank white area to the right of the no button. You'll see your mouse turn into the little hand pointer when you're over where the YES button should be. Click it and you're done.

rated:
That is great deal but just a thought eBay Netflix code for 12 months you can get it for $30 to $45.So if i am buying phone just to take Netflix code in my personal opinion i will just go for yearly code from eBay.

rated:
Adding some links to save people search time when they get the codes.....

When you receive your code(s) from RS, enter them HERE 

Then you can enter the new validated Netflix codes  HERE to apply to your Netflix account

rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   Adding some links to save people search time when they get the codes.....

When you receive your code(s) from RS, enter them HERE 

Then you can enter the new validated Netflix codes  HERE to apply to your Netflix account

Thanks.

Just bought 2 Kyocera Events for $42 shipped. And got a year of NFLX. Great cheap gifts for my sisters kids.

Skipping 326 Messages...
rated:
I purchased the same and just got an email from RadioShack saying my purchase was not part of the promo. Did you get your codes?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014