• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Broadcast over five days on two channels, creativeLIVE Photoshop Week 2014 features over 30 classes on everything from simple shortcuts to advanced skills like photo restoration and making your own presets.
http://www.creativelive.com/conferences/photoshop-week-2014

Member Summary

Photoshop week
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great! just signed up! thank you!!!

Trey has some free and paid books/videos. Can't beat Trey!

Trey Radcliffe

Nice find, my daughter is going to LOVE this! Thank you!!

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is never touched photoshop, 5 is works with photoshop on a daily basis, and 10 is photoshop zen master, where would I need to be for these not to go completely over my head?

Interesting. Might be worth a try to see what else photo shop can do beyond what I have figured out.

jd2010 said:   On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is never touched photoshop, 5 is works with photoshop on a daily basis, and 10 is photoshop zen master, where would I need to be for these not to go completely over my head?
Don't know if you've been watching this week, and now there's only one day left - but for the few I've tuned in to, I would say an average of 5. If not daily Photoshop use, I mean good familiarity with the basics.

Free rebroadcast going on now throughout the weekend. Highly recommended.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014