• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Online/phone code:  14385

B&M coupon:

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBTDL4uB7SHGCB84dwsCV4hE29z/... 
$100 OFF Laptops regularly priced $499.99 or more.* Associate scan UPC before completing sale: 
Coupon Code: 31290
 
*Valid through 2/27/14 in Staples® U.S. stores only. While supplies last. Discount applies to laptops regularly priced $499.99 or more. Excludes clearance and item no 279254, 049561 and 049563. Limit one coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.



Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Personally, I do find it interesting to read about this, partially because I'm tired of Googling the incomprehensible ju... (more)

shaggymutt (Feb. 27, 2014 @ 11:36a) |

Is this a decent buy @ $450+tax? I would like to setup a VMware environment..Or should I go for an i7?
IN other words i5 ... (more)

syman (Feb. 27, 2014 @ 3:57p) |

Is this a decent buy @ $450+tax? I would like to setup a VMware environment..Or should I go for an i7?
IN other words i5 ... (more)

syman (Feb. 27, 2014 @ 3:57p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This one looks good:
http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-156-Laptop/product_49558

Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
8GB DDR3 Memory
750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

$350 AC/AR

That Toshiba listed above me or this touchscreen HP:
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-156-Touch-Screen-Laptop/produ...

Is the only thing I see even approaching a deal.

Bout time Staples !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wads said:   any thoughts on this one?

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55D-A5383-15-inch-Laptop/product...

  It is online only, coupon is for store buys....
Maybe you can kiosk order and pay instore to use it.

Coupon code 14385 is the $100 off code for online... but it doesn't work for that laptop... says minimum order total requerement not met..

Inranger52 said:   Coupon code 14385 is the $100 off code for online... but it doesn't work for that laptop... says minimum order total requerement not met..
  Is that a new one for online, how was it heard about?


....
Disclaimer
OK, I just got the eMail from Staples with the 2 coupons mentioned.....
Now another thing to bitch them out about, why so late?

 

yesidonoitall said:   OK, I just got the eMail from Staples with the 2 coupons mentioned.....
Now another thing to bitch them out about, why so late?

 

  Got it, also got a 25/100 for the one order they cancelled on me last week (even though I called and got it)
wonder if they'll stack....

what do we like?

Wads said:   any thoughts on this one?

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55D-A5383-15-inch-Laptop/product...

  Coupon excludes clearance and this one shows as clearance on the website.

FlyingDelphin said:   This one looks good:
http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-156-Laptop/product_49558 

Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
8GB DDR3 Memory
750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

$350 AC/AR

  Worked online for me...........................

harry12345 said:   
Wads said:   any thoughts on this one?

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55D-A5383-15-inch-Laptop/product...

  Coupon excludes clearance and this one shows as clearance on the website.

  RE:
  Coupon excludes clearance and this one shows as clearance on the website.


Yes, clearance is excluded.....

Chazwel said:   
FlyingDelphin said:   This one looks good:
http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-156-Laptop/product_49558 

Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
8GB DDR3 Memory
750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

$350 AC/AR

  Worked online for me...........................

  I see as OOS right now, did you get the last one?
However my store has them

FlyingDelphin said:   This one looks good:
http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-156-Laptop/product_49558 

Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
8GB DDR3 Memory
750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

$350 AC/AR

  My local store has one. I just reserved it for pickup. Good price for a 8-GB one and expandable to 16 GB. Always a Dell person. This will be my first Toshiba.

Get the coupon code, thanks.

how about this?
Toshiba L75D-A7283 17.3" Laptop
Item: 49561 Model: L75D-A7283

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L75D-A7283-173-Laptop/product_495...

Reg : $549.99
Save: - $56.50
NOW: $493.49
Instant Savings : - $113.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$329.99*
Each
minus $100 coupon?

talsal said:   how about this?
Toshiba L75D-A7283 17.3" Laptop
Item: 49561 Model: L75D-A7283

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L75D-A7283-173-Laptop/product_495... 

Reg : $549.99
Save: - $56.50
NOW: $493.49
Instant Savings : - $113.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$329.99*
Each
minus $100 coupon?



The $100 off coupon excludes this particular Item.

Good Luck!!  

WhyMeSaidHe said:   
talsal said:   how about this?
Toshiba L75D-A7283 17.3" Laptop
Item: 49561 Model: L75D-A7283

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L75D-A7283-173-Laptop/product_495... 

Reg : $549.99
Save: - $56.50
NOW: $493.49
Instant Savings : - $113.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$329.99*
Each
minus $100 coupon?



The $100 off coupon excludes this particular Item.

Good Luck!!  

  As I found out today, I still bought 2 of them.....

Good price, thank you.

yesidonoitall said:   
WhyMeSaidHe said:   
talsal said:   how about this?
Toshiba L75D-A7283 17.3" Laptop
Item: 49561 Model: L75D-A7283

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L75D-A7283-173-Laptop/product_495... 

Reg : $549.99
Save: - $56.50
NOW: $493.49
Instant Savings : - $113.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$329.99*
Each
minus $100 coupon?



The $100 off coupon excludes this particular Item.

Good Luck!!  

  As I found out today, I still bought 2 of them.....

I only bought one, but I was able to use my $25 off coupon they sent me for my "rejected" presidents day sale.....

Didn't see the exclusion. I didn't get any $25 for my cancelled order
 

talsal said:   Didn't see the exclusion. I didn't get any $25 for my cancelled order
  The squeaky wheel gets the grease

o no please not again!

argentum said:   o no please not again!
  Not again what?
Use quote so we can tell what you are referring to.

corpse101 said:   
talsal said:   Didn't see the exclusion. I didn't get any $25 for my cancelled order
  The squeaky wheel gets the grease

  it was from support.orders@Staples, it said we're sorry we let you down, if u want to search for it in your email.

funny thing is, I phoned in & got the pres day price anyway..... But csr had done it as a new order....

Toshiba 15.6" LaptopItem: 49558    Model: L55-A5284/A5184

  • Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
  • 8GB DDR3 Memory
  • 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Reg : $699.99
Save: - $54.00
Now: $645.99
Instant Savings : - $146.00
Rebate  : - $50.00
$449.99*
Each
*Price after rebate

This item must be hot, they are going as fast as I list them, buyers wanting more, and resulting in direct PP sales.
Most going to buyers/sellers who freight forward them to who knows where.
The only issue is the 5 rebate limit per person....
with coupon $349.99 AR
OOS online

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-inch-Touch-Screen-Laptop/p... 

Got this touch screen HP laptop with an AMD chip instead. Out of stock online but available in store. They took the $100 off coupon and of course there is the $50 rebate. I want someone smaller to haul around.

Thank you OP.

dedicke said:   That Toshiba listed above me or this touchscreen HP:
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-156-Touch-Screen-Laptop/produ... 

Is the only thing I see even approaching a deal.

  Got the last HP at our Staples, upped ram to 8 and ended up a touch over $400. Not bad I hope

yesidonoitall said:   Toshiba 15.6" LaptopItem: 49558    Model: L55-A5284/A5184

  • Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
  • 8GB DDR3 Memory
  • 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Reg : $699.99
Save: - $54.00
Now: $645.99
Instant Savings : - $146.00
Rebate  : - $50.00
$449.99*
Each
*Price after rebate

This item must be hot, they are going as fast as I list them, buyers wanting more, and resulting in direct PP sales.
Most going to buyers/sellers who freight forward them to who knows where.
The only issue is the 5 rebate limit per person....
with coupon $349.99 AR
OOS online

  For some reason 2, they do not like me, gave me RED.
Oh well

yesidonoitall said:   
yesidonoitall said:   This item must be hot, they are going as fast as I list them, buyers wanting more, and resulting in direct PP sales.
Most going to buyers/sellers who freight forward them to who knows where.
The only issue is the 5 rebate limit per person....
with coupon $349.99 AR
OOS online

For some reason 2, they do not like me, gave me RED.
Oh well

This is a deals thread, not a personal eBay blog.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
yesidonoitall said:   This item must be hot, they are going as fast as I list them, buyers wanting more, and resulting in direct PP sales.
Most going to buyers/sellers who freight forward them to who knows where.
The only issue is the 5 rebate limit per person....
with coupon $349.99 AR
OOS online

For some reason 2, they do not like me, gave me RED.
Oh well

This is a deals thread, not a personal eBay blog.

  
I beg to differ, it was advising others what is hot.....
Some do not know and ask for advice, I find what sells fast is hot and nothing but hot.
And if it sells to quickly it was priced to low....
 

Tried it on iPad, for giggles. No go.

It i

eh excludes clearance...although the 20% works on clearance laptops, alot that i am looking at are in the 300 250-300 range so $100 off would've been better... oh well

Bummer, seem to be all low-rez displays

jjk58 said:   Bummer, seem to be all low-rez displays
  and you were expecting top of the line stuff @ these clearance prices 

yesidonoitall said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
yesidonoitall said:   This item must be hot, they are going as fast as I list them, buyers wanting more, and resulting in direct PP sales.
Most going to buyers/sellers who freight forward them to who knows where.
The only issue is the 5 rebate limit per person....
with coupon $349.99 AR
OOS online

For some reason 2, they do not like me, gave me RED.
Oh well

This is a deals thread, not a personal eBay blog.

  
I beg to differ, it was advising others what is hot.....
Some do not know and ask for advice, I find what sells fast is hot and nothing but hot.
And if it sells to quickly it was priced to low....

 
Personally, I do find it interesting to read about this, partially because I'm tired of Googling the incomprehensible jumble of characters that make up the model numbers of these computers to figure out whether they're deals or not...

Is this a decent buy @ $450+tax? I would like to setup a VMware environment..Or should I go for an i7?
IN other words i5 + SSD (with the money saved) or an i7?Dell Inspiron I15RM-3906SLV 15.6" Laptop

  • 4th gen Intel® Core™ i5-4200U 3M Cache, up to 2.6GHz Processor with Turbo Boost 2.0
  • 6GB DDR3L System Memory
  • 500GB Hard Drive 5400RPM


http://www.staples.com/Dell-Inspiron-I15RM-3906SLV-156-Laptop/product_578072?externalize=certona

Skipping 1 Messages...
Is this a decent buy @ $450+tax? I would like to setup a VMware environment..Or should I go for an i7?
IN other words i5 + SSD (with the money saved) or an i7?Dell Inspiron I15RM-3906SLV 15.6" Laptop

  • 4th gen Intel® Core™ i5-4200U 3M Cache, up to 2.6GHz Processor with Turbo Boost 2.0
  • 6GB DDR3L System Memory
  • 500GB Hard Drive 5400RPM


http://www.staples.com/Dell-Inspiron-I15RM-3906SLV-156-Laptop/product_578072?externalize=certona



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014