Monoprice $15 off $50 on your next

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Monoprice $15 off $50+ when you enter promo code BONUS15 at checkout. Expires March 10, 2014. Limit one per customer. 

Also available for new customers: TAXACT217 for $10 off $30+. Expires March 7, 2014

Member Summary

monoprice
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they adjust prices accordingly to accommodate code?

Though I haven't seen anything that's a 'must have' in 10 minutes of browsing, they do have several mechanical keyboards with Cherry switches.

Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue @ $57.99 (before coupon)

Link 

if you prefer to buy from Monoprice rather than Buy.com you can use this code to bring down the monoprice 5.1 home theater system to essentially the same price.

pietromoon said:   Do they adjust prices accordingly to accommodate code?
  Not that I can tell.  Most of their prices are fairly cheap anyway, esp. for cables.  Their cables are surprisingly well made.  My recommendation is to always get the lower gauge cables, the larger ones are overdone & really hard to work with.  The normal ones will dwarf most store bought stuff anyway.

About to put an order through...good find op!

jumpfroggy said:   
pietromoon said:   Do they adjust prices accordingly to accommodate code?
  Not that I can tell.  Most of their prices are fairly cheap anyway, esp. for cables.  Their cables are surprisingly well made.  My recommendation is to always get the lower gauge cables, the larger ones are overdone & really hard to work with.  The normal ones will dwarf most store bought stuff anyway.

About to put an order through...good find op!

Aren't the lower gauge cables the thicker ones? (IE the ones you are saying are larger/stiffer, harder to work with) Unless I miss the point.

do those two codes stack?

looks like the answer is NO, they don't stack

"Monoprice $15 off $50 on your next"

On your next what? The suspense is killing me!

Toddler said:   "Monoprice $15 off $50 on your next"

On your next order of cables of course .

Thanks! I needed to grab a few things.

BigKahunaFSU said:   Thanks! I needed to grab a few things.

There is always a few things I need to order from here.  Great cables.  I could use some more speaker wire, an optical cable, and a few longer run HDMI cables.  The amount you save by going this route is pretty insane compared to buying cables in a store, or even most websites really.  Everything I got from Monoprice has been pretty great quality.

Thanks OP

leprechanmonkie said:   
BigKahunaFSU said:   Thanks! I needed to grab a few things.

There is always a few things I need to order from here.  Great cables.  I could use some more speaker wire, an optical cable, and a few longer run HDMI cables.  The amount you save by going this route is pretty insane compared to buying cables in a store, or even most websites really.  Everything I got from Monoprice has been pretty great quality.

Thanks OP

Yep. I always find something I need for my next project. Right now I am wiring up my tiki for sound. I already bought a ton of stuff from them to do my home theater setup. Never had any problem with any of their stuff or them as a company.

I have their RedMere HDMI cables and I can say that they are great. Very thin cable technology for very long HDMI cables, and still cheaper than the big box stores.

Descent101 said:   
Toddler said:   "Monoprice $15 off $50 on your next"

On your next order of cables of course .

Damn you! You didn't put a spoiler alert!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014