• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gladiator GarageWorks GAGB54SBYG Storage Bench - Amazon.com
Disclaimer
Gladiator 54" Bamboo Storage Bench (GAGB54SBYG) - $161.39 w/ Code SAVE15  + Free Standard Delivery at Sears.

Features:

• All-steel frame
  • Bamboo top
  • Sliding doors
  • 500-lb. capacity

$237.15 right now on Amazon 

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gladiator 54" Bamboo Storage Bench (GAGB54SBYG)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered 2, order got cancelled because "no items were available in my area" which is rediculous because its a delivery order.

Called and got the worst customer service from a call center in the phillipines or somewehre around there. The rep said that my order was cancelled and that the item was out of stock. The item shows in stock with a 40 day expected for store pick up. The rep went on to say that any time period over 40 days means the order is out of stock and that theres no point in placing the order since it will get cancelled. Why would Sears allow people to order an out of stock item is beyond me. Not sure I believe what the rep is saying.

Called again in the morning and placed the order again. 40+ days to receive the order. Rep did not mention anything about 40+ day periods meaning items are out stock. The price went up since I placed the original order less than 24 hours ago. So the order was placed at the new price but a "price adjustment" was done by the rep (who calculated it wrong by 100 bucks). So hopefully this order goes through, I pick up in 40 days and I get an additional 100 bucks off due to the rep error. Karmas a bitch Sears!

ConanTheSavage said:   Ordered 2, order got cancelled because "no items were available in my area" which is rediculous because its a delivery order.

Called and got the worst customer service from a call center in the phillipines or somewehre around there. The rep said that my order was cancelled and that the item was out of stock. The item shows in stock with a 40 day expected for store pick up. The rep went on to say that any time period over 40 days means the order is out of stock and that theres no point in placing the order since it will get cancelled. Why would Sears allow people to order an out of stock item is beyond me. Not sure I believe what the rep is saying.

Called again in the morning and placed the order again. 40+ days to receive the order. Rep did not mention anything about 40+ day periods meaning items are out stock. The price went up since I placed the original order less than 24 hours ago. So the order was placed at the new price but a "price adjustment" was done by the rep (who calculated it wrong by 100 bucks). So hopefully this order goes through, I pick up in 40 days and I get an additional 100 bucks off due to the rep error. Karmas a bitch Sears!

Sears has the best and worst customer service depending on what you are calling for.  If you are calling due to a problem with a Craftsman mechanics tool set - the number listed on the parts sheet that comes with the tool set, you will talk directly to an individual at the Apex tool company and get the BEST customer service.  If you are calling Sears about ANYTHING ELSE - the regular customer service number, you will get the absolute worst customer service known to mankind.  Customer service via chat is only marginally better than calling.

Excellent reviews and you can earn a 1.76 in points

Try adding this coupon code along with the SAVE15 one if you're a Shop Your Way member: 9700027305632565 (SYWR Members Earn $10 in Points for every $50 you spend at Sears.) If it doesn't work, You may have to go to the Sears Deals Center and load the coupon that way.

There's also a separate Fatwallet thread describing the process to get free $5 in points once you're a member by selecting a Personal Shopper (which you can opt-out after you've spent the points).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014