• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Xbox Live
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! With the $5 GC it's the cheapest deal out there, and the perfect way to spend my $40 Promo Credit from Newegg from purchasing the Xbox 360 combo recently.

Great deal, just a note though that this is digital delivery (no card shipped).

Now this is a deal.
Thanks OP. I need a few of them.

Newegg steppin' up the game! This definitely beats the recent Xbox Live Gold deals, and those weren't even bad. Green, OP

I am not seeing the $5 gift card when I put the membership in my cart. Was it a limited promotion?

oneir said:   I am not seeing the $5 gift card when I put the membership in my cart. Was it a limited promotion?
It disappeared for a couple hours I think but it's back.

look like my order went through, might take an hour to get the codes. Thanks but I was trying not to give MS any more of my money, at least they didn't take it all. I don't even play online but I do like the apps, media and DLC. Also got a Surface RT and Lumia 521, c'mon MS let's unify these gizmos!

Thanks OP, nice deal!

There was no $5 card added automatically at first. So I added the $5 card but then when I went to checkout I had two $5 card skus in there, one was free. So I just removed the one charging me. Thanks op!

Just curious how long it has taken on average to receive the digital code. I placed order this morning and am waiting on processing. Got a little boy asking me every 5 minutes if we got "it" yet!

greenshandyman said:   Just curious how long it has taken on average to receive the digital code. I placed order this morning and am waiting on processing. Got a little boy asking me every 5 minutes if we got "it" yet!

Took about 12 hours for my order...definitely not instant.

Got it today. Nice deal. Thanks for sharing.

In for 1. Thanks OP!

Just in time..in for one.

Thanks OP, in for 1!

I got both of mine within a few hours. Great deal- thanks!

Do you have to use these right away or can I put it away for next Christmas?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014