• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

costco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not much in there; but, thanks for the effort.

kshell said:   Not much in there; but, thanks for the effort.
i find more things i need on sale this time than any other times. especially the lobster bisque (love that stuff) which is never discounted as long as i can remember.

I agree.  $6.00 off 42 ct. Prilosec is a pretty good deal.  Starting on 3/2/14, CVS has two 42-ct. boxes for $36 after $6/2 mfg. coupon and $8 Extra Bucks.

The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches were gone from the store the last 3-4 times I went. I kept thinking maybe it was because it was winter. I forget the regular price but a 6 pack in the grocery stores in NY is usually 5-6 dollars. With the discount, that's an excellent deal.

Getting 6 twin bags of charcoal (wife and I visit at different times). Grill every day in the summer!

Most of the people get their costco Cash Back by now so they usually dont put "good stuff" on sale during these times

Couple of things I just bought are in there. Few things I can use again, thanks OP

Thanks

actorgersh said:   The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches were gone from the store the last 3-4 times I went. I kept thinking maybe it was because it was winter. I forget the regular price but a 6 pack in the grocery stores in NY is usually 5-6 dollars. With the discount, that's an excellent deal.
  Yes, these are a great deal. I normally pay $4-5 for a 6 pack. Sams Club has the 20 pack for about the same price, but they are half chocolate and half vanilla.. But, I like the cookies and cream better than the chocolate.

linrick said:   
i find more things i need on sale this time than any other times. especially the lobster bisque (love that stuff) which is never discounted as long as i can remember.

Agree.

I convert it to picture and cut/past and print out to make my shopping list.

can't use this yet till 3/6/2014.

anyone know how much the 1.5TB Seagate slim USB drive is?

katnrica said:   anyone know how much the 1.5TB Seagate slim USB drive is?
  Final Price is $79.99 after $20.00 off

My Labrador tried the new Alaska salmon dog treats that's on sale. He likes it and it's made here with 96% Alaska salmon. It's grain free with the ingredient after salmon being potato starch.

It is pretty stinky though, but it's salmon so it's not surprising.

Post deleted

zoeyfactor said:   Most of the people get their costco Cash Back by now so they usually dont put "good stuff" on sale during these times
  They're losing (and the customer is getting) the money either way - why wouldn't Costco want the customer to just spend the money back at Costco?  What would they gain by not offering good deals during this time period?  Or are you saying that Costco is offering poor value during this time in hopes that people will simply forget to cash in their rewards checks?At any rate, this coupon book has more of interest to me than any have for a while so, if they were hoping to push me away with bad deals, they failed.

JuLink said:   
zoeyfactor said:   Most of the people get their costco Cash Back by now so they usually dont put "good stuff" on sale during these times
  They're losing (and the customer is getting) the money either way - why wouldn't Costco want the customer to just spend the money back at Costco?  What would they gain by not offering good deals during this time period?  Or are you saying that Costco is offering poor value during this time in hopes that people will simply forget to cash in their rewards checks?At any rate, this coupon book has more of interest to me than any have for a while so, if they were hoping to push me away with bad deals, they failed.

Customers will definitely spend the money at Costco - we are too much into the addiction anyway. However, "Cash Back" is like "free money" - people are less discerning where they spend this money, and will buy what they want even if it is not on sale. For example, if you have been eyeing that big screen TV, just being able to pay whole or part of the purchase with your Cash Back $$s seems like a great deal as your out of pocket expenses are less. An extra $50 off won't make it any more lucrative for you, but multiplied by millions of customers, will be a big dent in Costco's earnings.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

thank you spotrun! that is a good deal -- Fry's is selling the WD 2TB for $139, so I'm going to grab this Seagate drive at $79. It's such a bummer that Costco charges tax on the "pre-sale" price, i.e. sales tax is collected on $99, not on $79.

coolbreeze said:   Getting 6 twin bags of charcoal (wife and I visit at different times). Grill every day in the summer!
  The competition charcoal is great. Burns much hotter than the regular stuff.

don't know if nationwide but the Samsung galaxy tab 3 is additional $10 off ($80 instead of $70 in ad) at arlington, tx location.  price is $299 air (reg. $379.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014