Voting History
rated:
Use code FREEBIE  www.shutterfly.com 
I think it expires 3/2/14

Member Summary

Shutterfly free 16x20 print
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Coupon worked for me.

What is the expiration.  Can't find it on the site.

CactusPete said:   What is the expiration.  Can't find it on the site.

I entered the code and it says "Use before Mar 02, 2014" on the "My special offers & discounts" page. I don't know if that's the code's expiration, or if it means once you enter the code it expires after a day?

Pretty sure it expires tomorrow night

Worked for me. Thanks so much for the heads up!

deleted

In for one. $4.99 shipping plus CA sales tax.

Good deal, but Costco only charges $5.99 for 16x20 prints normally with free pickup at the warehouse.

How is the print quality?

BennyZz said:   How is the print quality?
  Shutterfly does a great job.  Just make sure to send them enough pixels - at least 120/inch, 300 if you can.

Thanks OP , I used it. Had a nice trip photo, figured for the $5 shipping it is worth to stick up on a wall and remind myself of a good trip.
One note to everyone, if you use digital camera, keep it set to the highest quality setting, because you never know when you will take a great photo and want to make it really big. Memory cards are cheap these days.

Still Good. Thanks OP

" Sorry, this special offer has already expired."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014