http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EIJTLK4 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Seinfeld: The Complete Series
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They rescanned the show for HD 16:9 syndication. If these DVD's are 4:3, they are from the old release.

collinong (Mar. 10, 2014 @ 10:36p) |

Now we need the complete set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to go on sale, and I will be a happy camper. Love Larry David.

jessicadabears (Mar. 16, 2014 @ 6:37p) |

This deal is breathtaking

billtmore (Mar. 16, 2014 @ 7:17p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the DVDs are in cardboard sleeves

tanglefair said:   the DVDs are in cardboard sleeves
  I've never had a DVD rendered unplayable by a cardboard sleeve.  I guess it could happen.

Seinfeld: The Complete Series: Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander, Ruth Cohen, Wayne Knight, Larry David, Heidi Swedberg, Norman Brenner, Estelle Harris, Jerry Stiller, Liz Sheridan, Peter Chakos, Jeffrey Stott, Sam Hen
Disclaimer
TheBigCheese said:   
  I've never had a DVD rendered unplayable by a cardboard sleeve.  I guess it could happen.

I think he means versus this box set that has been as low as $79
http://www.amazon.com/Seinfeld-The-Complete-Series-Jerry/dp/B000...

robby69 said:   
TheBigCheese said:   

I think he means versus this box set that has been as low as $79
http://www.amazon.com/Seinfeld-The-Complete-Series-Jerry/dp/B000...

I don't know but the box doesn't look like it's worth $22 to me.  

This is a great deal. I paid more than that for Seasons 1 and 2 several years ago!

Seinfeld is one of the funniest sitcoms of all time....but there is no point to buying these dvds. Reruns are on tv all the time. Plus crackle is a free app that has Seinfeld eps you can play on your computer/tv/phone...has 8-10 free episodes that seem to refresh every two weeks or so. Save yourself $57 bucks by realizing you're likely NEVER going to pop these dvds in but will simply watch these during the 4 hours they're on tv every day.

cbrown4 said:   Seinfeld is one of the funniest sitcoms of all time....but there is no point to buying these dvds. Reruns are on tv all the time. Plus crackle is a free app that has Seinfeld eps you can play on your computer/tv/phone...has 8-10 free episodes that seem to refresh every two weeks or so. Save yourself $57 bucks by realizing you're likely NEVER going to pop these dvds in but will simply watch these during the 4 hours they're on tv every day.

Would have to agree with the above.  Seinfeld is my favorite show of all time and I already own every season on DVD, but the last time I played them was three years ago when I moved and didnt have TV yet.  

cbrown4 said:   Seinfeld is one of the funniest sitcoms of all time....but there is no point to buying these dvds. Reruns are on tv all the time. Plus crackle is a free app that has Seinfeld eps you can play on your computer/tv/phone...has 8-10 free episodes that seem to refresh every two weeks or so. Save yourself $57 bucks by realizing you're likely NEVER going to pop these dvds in but will simply watch these during the 4 hours they're on tv every day.
  I just can not watch episodes on free TV.  Almost half of the show is taken up by commercials and the rest is ruined by bright animated logos and advertisements. I'll pay not to have to watch the commercials.

true...crackle has ads that are annoying. but i haven't noticed popups. other solution is if you already have a DVR just save 20 eps of seinfeld and fast forward through commercials. i've just seen so many people with the complete seinfeld, friends, etc. dvds and they never use them.

$61.13 @ Amazon

TheBigCheese said:   
  I just can not watch episodes on free TV.  Almost half of the show is taken up by commercials and the rest is ruined by bright animated logos and advertisements. I'll pay not to have to watch the commercials.

I bought this set few years ago, however I watch it on TBS.  They pick an episode for me, and I am just too lazy to select one for myself.

What's up with that?

The aspect ratio is 4:3, If you have DVR just record from TBS they use 16:9 aspect ratio.

thedog64 said:   The aspect ratio is 4:3, If you have DVR just record from TBS they use 16:9 aspect ratio.

It's supposed to be 4:3.  I have removed TBS from my TiVo channel list because I got so fed up with it recording something only for me to find it was on TBS and TBS had ^#(#ed about with the aspect ratio. 

This deal is alive again!

Xenocrates said:   This deal is alive again!
  Because the greatest show will never die!

greatest show of all time!!!

Art Vandelay approves

ganda said:   
thedog64 said:   The aspect ratio is 4:3, If you have DVR just record from TBS they use 16:9 aspect ratio.

It's supposed to be 4:3.  I have removed TBS from my TiVo channel list because I got so fed up with it recording something only for me to find it was on TBS and TBS had ^#(#ed about with the aspect ratio. 

They rescanned the show for HD 16:9 syndication. If these DVD's are 4:3, they are from the old release.

ganda said:   

Now we need the complete set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to go on sale, and I will be a happy camper. Love Larry David.

This deal is breathtaking

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014