• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% off promo code is MARCH30

Free shipping promo code is MAR4USHIP

Both codes are valid from March 7 - March 16, 2014.

Happy Shopping !

Everyone earns Kohls cash for every $50 spent March 7 to March 16

Redeem dates to be added

www.kohls.com

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kohld
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Excellent!  Thanks for the coupon codes! Saved $18.00!

msvoodoox2 (Mar. 21, 2014 @ 6:00p) |

New 30% off using a Kohls charge.....
3/26+14 thru 04-02-14    SHOP3O 
Free shipping I am sure will be posted as well.

budsweeds (Mar. 23, 2014 @ 10:38a) |

In my locals stores, if you tell the cashier the code, they will accept it.
Also, they always accept Kohl's cash, it does... (more)

jennieluan (Mar. 26, 2014 @ 10:31a) |

Current codes and offers:

30% off and FS with Kohl's Charge current thread

GREAT30 - 30% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 6/29) - thanks ltgeneralkasty! Scan for in store use - YMMV - thanks FatBrewer
FREEMVC - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (exp 6/29)

Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for Every $50 Spent 6/20 - 6/29!!

Clearance low-to-high 

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
LASHES - $1 off Sugar My Lashes Are Sealed (exp 7/1)

Kohl's Charge:
GREAT30 - 30% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 6/29) - thanks ltgeneralkasty! Scan for in store use - YMMV - thanks FatBrewer

Non Kohl's Charge:
THANKS3712 - 15% off purchase (exp 6/29)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 6/4 - 6/8, spend it 6/9 - 6/21
Earn it 6/20 - 6/29, spend it 6/30 - 7/9

Clearance low-to-high 
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just wanted to thank you! its people like you posting these discounts that make is possible for me to buy my kids some clothes and get my sister some stuff for her babies (twins) we are hardly struggling middle class so thank you very very much!

THANK YOU.

Mark. Thanks OP.

Yay I can't wait was just there yesterday and got jeans for $1.09 had a $5 off coupon from Kohls rewards for my birthday.

Amazing post OP. Thanks for the heads up!

THANK YOU THANK YOU! this discount will really help me buy clothes for my toddler. Posting this promo code is Much appreciated!

picture for in-store use please!!!

jeniw said:   picture for in-store use please!!!
  Here is the scan that uafgrad posted earlier today.

Llilith said:   
jeniw said:   picture for in-store use please!!!
  Here is the scan that uafgrad posted earlier today. 

Direct link.

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/365759_kohlsmarch1.j...

Thanks MISTERCHEAP. My mailer was only 20% this time.

Thank you so much ! Grandma of seven, one is in HEAVEN!

Anyone knows if the Kohl's sales tax is charged after applying the 30% discount (MARCH30) or on the original price? Thanks!

Thanks, very useful !

Coupon %30

svhyd said:   Anyone knows if the Kohl's sales tax is charged after applying the 30% discount (MARCH30) or on the original price? Thanks!
  Tax is applied after the 30% discount.

Thanks!

Another $100 gone!

Wow, I just searched for promo codes and tried yours...just took $90 off my order! You are awesome! Thanks!

wilsonjewel said:   Wow, I just searched for promo codes and tried yours...just took $90 off my order! You are awesome! Thanks!

anytime! Have a good day and welcome to Fat Wallet.

Graco UrbanLite Click Connect Travel System
Disclaimer
yuchar168 said:   
svhyd said:   Anyone knows if the Kohl's sales tax is charged after applying the 30% discount (MARCH30) or on the original price? Thanks!
  Tax is applied after the 30% discount.

Yes, seems like it! Thanks. Tried to verify this yesterday but the coupon wasn't active yet. State where I live charges 6% sales tax.

Thanksss!!!!!

Good

Save over 100 on 2 items. Had to apply and get a card but no big woop. Thanks.

Thank you for posting! Saved this single mom an additional $20!!

thank you!!

Tell the customer service person at the cash register that you forgot your "March30" (or current code name) coupon at home and ask if they can add it. It works for me every time I ask!

Happy shopping!!

You're my hero! Scoured the internet for this bad boy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you for posting the promo codes!

MENSTYLE10 gives additional $10 off $40 in mens clothing. You can combine this with MARCH30 and if you spend over $75 you won't need the free shipping code. MENSTYLE10 will then actually only give an additional $7 off since it is applied before the 30% off. Still worth it.

crickee said:   Tell the customer service person at the cash register that you forgot your "March30" (or current code name) coupon at home and ask if they can add it. It works for me every time I ask!

Happy shopping!!

Sounds like maybe not anymore. (as per this Moderator commentModerator Comment: Please note that Kohls has informed us that "print outs of them will NOT be accepted at the register in stores - each customer must have their own mailed version of the offer."=11px — Mar. 6, 2014 @ 12:01pm

tomasSC said:   
crickee said:   Tell the customer service person at the cash register that you forgot your "March30" (or current code name) coupon at home and ask if they can add it. It works for me every time I ask!

Happy shopping!!

Sounds like maybe not anymore. (as per this Moderator commentModerator Comment: Please note that Kohls has informed us that "print outs of them will NOT be accepted at the register in stores - each customer must have their own mailed version of the offer."=11px — Mar. 6, 2014 @ 12:01pm

​True! My local Kohl's store (which is usually pretty laid back) actually refused to offer the 30% discount yesterday without the card in hand.  When we went back today to get the price adjustment, the CSR indicated that this is the new corporate policy that is starting to be enforced at all stores nationwide.  She also mentioned that they are going to be VERY strict with expiration dates on Kohl's cash going forward.  They will no longer accept Kohl's cash even if it is expired by a single day!!

maybe new corporate policy IN-STORE however online has no choice but to accept any promos entered plus a longer shopping time that akways begin before events at store begin giving you first grabs on bonus buy items. the other option is once locate item shopping in store go use their kiosk to order it online and always shipping costs are then free

also Kohls has a customer satisfaction campaign called "Yes" you can request at checkout. After items are totaled simply ask your cashier if there are any additional $ off discounts you could receive on your purchase today for being a Kohls customer? (the reply will be YES! TODAY U WILL RECEIVE (discount generally ranges from $5 to $10 off or additional Kohls cash.

Just left my local Kohls and cashier gladly accepted my March30 verbal coupon. We will see what future holds.

Thank you. I pulled the trigger on a Dyson DC50, since my Hoover Windtunnel broke for the 3rd time yesterday. With the 30% off, 4% FW CB, and $60 Kohls cash earned, I feel pretty good with the purchase. After tax, it was $332.32.

Clearance25 code stacked with 30% giving huge saving on clearance items! Yo ho!

A Kohl's Associate did the same for me in the Moore, OK store and informed me that " Very important to take  care of our Kohl's customers". She seemed very informative and sincere.  I love the friendly service at this location.

Clearance25 seems to be only women and kids. That true?

Skipping 8 Messages...
In my locals stores, if you tell the cashier the code, they will accept it.
Also, they always accept Kohl's cash, it does not expire.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014